Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she wanted to give her child privacy! Why is she zooming in on its crotch? Just stop
It’s so weird. It also makes me feel so uncomfortable - there will be a LOT of perverts and creeps following her account because of her content… and she’s happy to have all of those strange eyes on her babies crotch? If I knew her in real life I’d definitely be saying something. It’s almost like she’s baiting her audience - it’s extremely concerning?

Reactions: 9
Simply, why is she showing this baby ALL THE TIME?
Because it's now her personality trait, being a mum. Before it was IVF, now it's being a mum. I was really hoping with the whole PrIVacY thing that she would just duck off the Internet and go enjoy life outside of social media and her phone. But no.
I can't bear that voice that she used with the cat and now uses with her child (both used as unconsenting props in her tediously boring storys) and very nearly just sicked up in my mouth hearing her say 'here's the nipple, good girl', as she presumably shoves it back in her face whilst poor child is laid on her back as her mum is too busy holding her phone and doing an ig story. PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE DOWN AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR CHILD!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Because it's now her personality trait, being a mum. Before it was IVF, now it's being a mum. I was really hoping with the whole PrIVacY thing that she would just duck off the Internet and go enjoy life outside of social media and her phone. But no.
I can't bear that voice that she used with the cat and now uses with her child (both used as unconsenting props in her tediously boring storys) and very nearly just sicked up in my mouth hearing her say 'here's the nipple, good girl', as she presumably shoves it back in her face whilst poor child is laid on her back as her mum is too busy holding her phone and doing an ig story. PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE DOWN AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR CHILD!!!
I find that part so upsetting - literally instead of helping your child onto your nipple and having a good latch and position, you are too busy letting her just lie there and videoing it when no one asked to see. She’s such a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Why is it called breastfeeding and not endless nipple sucking”?

Because you're feeding your innocent baby, not pissing about with a sexual partner. Absolutely disgusting chain of thoughts.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Because you're feeding your innocent baby, not pissing about with a sexual partner. Absolutely disgusting chain of thoughts.
She's gross sexualising feeding a baby if that was a man making those remarks it would be pulled up on, shame on ig my friend runs a breastfeeding support page and Ig took her story done as it violated there terms of use yet here's George acting like a utter twit.

Reactions: 12

Because your feeding your baby with your breast milk George! The way she talks is so gross and uncomfortable & has more red flags than a communist parade 🚩🚩🚩🚩

Reactions: 11
Because your feeding your baby with your breast milk George! The way she talks is so gross and uncomfortable & has more red flags than a communist parade 🚩🚩🚩🚩
I think she’s a social work case - it’s disgusting how she talks about her child. Totally oversexualising the act of breastfeeding and things like CHANGING HER CHILD’S NAPPY… really weird and vulgar. Also, it’s called breast feeding because the baby is supposed to have a wide latch across the nipple AND onto the breast… not just sucking the nipple because of poor latch. If she actually put her phone down for a second she’s be able to rectify that…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omniscient George probably wouldn't have to relieve her boobs if the baby was taking the breast correctly but poor baby is not in a right position for that.

Reactions: 5
You know she’d be the first to jump down anyones throat who dared to sexualise breastfeeding yet she does it herself in a daily basis

Reactions: 12
She actually disgusts me, also stop kissing your babies eyes when you have a dirty big cold sore it’s so bleeping dangerous for them! My friend had a cold sore when my little one was born and she refused to come near her for weeks as she was so paronoid about it - as you should be!
For someone who was so desperate to be pregnant not sure why you would risk this

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She actually disgusts me, also stop kissing your babies eyes when you have a dirty big cold sore it’s so bleeping dangerous for them! My friend had a cold sore when my little one was born and she refused to come near her for weeks as she was so paronoid about it - as you should be!
For someone who was so desperate to be pregnant not sure why you would risk this
Even if its not a coldsore why would you be kissing a newborn with an open sore near your mouth ?! She is soo vile.

And I completely agree about the breast feeding, she's almost a month in now and still hasn't got her latched on so baby is comfortable. If she wasn't such a bloody know it all I'm sure someone would have advised her by now and helped her.

Reactions: 8
Ii felt sick when she started slobbering all over the poor child's face. She just looks so dirty and smelly and the child can't even move away. Ewww

Reactions: 7
Uhmmm yeah George that is pretty much Lyra on display… but Hey, pRivAcY!!
622C11AE-8245-4ACB-8233-79CDF6BC17F8.png

She bloody disgusts me the way she speaks about breast feeding. She sexualises it whilst she is normally the first to start a riot if someone would. But hey, I guess things don’t apply to you right George??

Reactions: 16
Uhmmm yeah George that is pretty much Lyra on display… but Hey, pRivAcY!! View attachment 841342
She bloody disgusts me the way she speaks about breast feeding. She sexualises it whilst she is normally the first to start a riot if someone would. But hey, I guess things don’t apply to you right George??
How is that not showing her babies face online? She just couldn't help herself could she? Not even a month old and she's exposed every aspect of that poor baby on her SM ...very very sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.