Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for poor Robbie, is it not a constant and public reminder that he couldn't make a baby, seeing as she makes it crystal clear she wasn't the 'problem'
With all her conniving (“accidentally” making out that she was having a boy, stories about fed is best, giving the impression she was going to bottle feed from the word go) I wouldn’t be surprised if Robbie wasn’t actually the problem.

Reactions: 10
With all her conniving (“accidentally” making out that she was having a boy, stories about fed is best, giving the impression she was going to bottle feed from the word go) I wouldn’t be surprised if Robbie wasn’t actually the problem.
I agree! I bet it’s a total fib to avoid the fact that her weight probably was a factor and she didn’t want all the trollZ bagging her for this.

Reactions: 7
Why does it feel like she’s sexualising her milk spraying into her babies mouth :-/ she’s disgusting

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I find this truly tragic - you aren’t even holding your baby; she’s just plopped on top of you whilst your arm is getting crap getting the right angle of the faux attention you are giving her. Why don’t you actually cuddle her and put your hands on her?
This makes me so sad. How many photos did she take to get this shot?

Reactions: 4
That's 100% a coldsore. I can't believe I just watched her rub it with her fingers, rub her eyes with same fingers and kiss the baby. She hasn't got a clue has she

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She will never be bloody happy, will she? I can’t screenshot but she’s sharing a post saying “I’m jealous of the girl who didn’t have to try so hard” regarding women who get pregnant easily. YOU HAVE A BABY IN YOUR ARMS RIGHT NOW, GEORGINA! YOU GOT PREGNANT! How are you jealous about people who didn’t have to try so hard when you have what you wanted literally in your arms?!

I feel sorry for her followers who believed her when she bleated about being sensitive to other people struggling with infertility when she’s basically rubbing it in their face.

Reactions: 29
She will never be bloody happy, will she? I can’t screenshot but she’s sharing a post saying “I’m jealous of the girl who didn’t have to try so hard” regarding women who get pregnant easily. YOU HAVE A BABY IN YOUR ARMS RIGHT NOW, GEORGINA! YOU GOT PREGNANT! How are you jealous about people who didn’t have to try so hard when you have what you wanted literally in your arms?!

I feel sorry for her followers who believed her when she bleated about being sensitive to other people struggling with infertility when she’s basically rubbing it in their face.
shes just desperate to be a victim and oppressed in some way. She’ll always find an angle where she’s the most hard done by person on Earth. I’m guessing spending a lot of your days sitting on your arse doing nothing doesn’t exactly give you much perspective on how privileged you are.

Reactions: 12

also you never know what other peoples lives are really like, I have 4 children who I'm so lucky to have, I got pregnant very easily but you would never know that for 2 of them i was in an abusive relationship, conceived without consent, both babies were born premature and by emergency c section because I had pre eclampsia, then went on to have horrific PND and post partum psychosis.
" comparison is the thief of joy " Georgia, just be present in the moment

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

She really is awful. She's just determined to never be happy even when she gets what she wants.

I wish she would just realise she is now lucky and she did get pregnant and she now has a baby!! You did it, yes you probably won’t have another, yes it was tough but YOU DID IT! Enjoy, embrace and love that child. Leave the phone alone!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.