Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops ! I thought they were turds sprinkled with sugar ! Don't look like any cinnamon rolls I've ever eaten!

And I'm just commenting on her food choices in reference to that poor babys nappies. Clearly her little system is not coping with all the ott food choices her mother is making !
This has me in stitches!!! I'm not laughing at YOU, but at how they do indeed resemble turds 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Agree with all of the above. She's a total thundercunt. Fancy banging on about being a know it all in your NCT group chat and then treating the baby like this. I'm not a mum and even I can see everything wrong with how she's breastfeeding.
She hasn't got a maternal bone in her body which is why this is all over SM to prove that she 'can' do it. And to rant about privacy, and keeping baby off SM!! We knew she wouldn't be able to help herself. Such a joke.

Reactions: 7
I can't get over this she's an absolute disgrace she's sexualising something women have fought to bring to normality she doesn't even latch the baby properly and never seems to hold her. She more interested in being on her phone than learn her baby. Her baby is what a month old she's not speaking to her and encouraging development such as coos smiles she really doesn't realise how lucky she is, permanently stuck in the poor me. She's narcissistic witch and actually a ss worry due the fact she's this deranged

Reactions: 11
Don’t know about insta as I was victim of a random culling- but the engagement on Twitter for someone with 26k followed is gobshite

Reactions: 6
What position is she even feeding in in that latest grid post?! Can’t work it out! Absolutely terrible latch though… oh and we can see your baby’s ENTIRE FACE!

Reactions: 2
This proper irked me! Came across as nothing more than showing off “I know people say you’re supposed to get take aways when you have a newborn but I’ve been cooking from scratch” blah blah blah “I’m the best” blah blah blah…
duck alllll the way off George!
the privilege is DEAFENING!
not everyone has 1, a partner to have baby while you cook. 2, the mental health capacity post partum to even think about food never mind to cook from scratch. 3, even the money to cook such concoction’s with specially sourced bloody ingredients. 🤦🏻‍♀️
she drives me mental!
She comes across as nothing more than a privileged blindsighted narcissistic hole! And that’s being nice!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What position is she even feeding in in that latest grid post?! Can’t work it out! Absolutely terrible latch though… oh and we can see your baby’s ENTIRE FACE!
Also how can a photo be “candid” if you’ve been talked into it? A candid photo you don’t know it’s being taken?!

Reactions: 5
Also the breastfeeding post don’t even get me started 🤦🏻‍♀️
Recognises she has had an easy ride so far but “fully understands” why people stop?! Erm if you have had an easy ride so far with none of the issues you mentioned then you have NO CLUE of the reasons why people are FORCED to stop! Literally no idea! She’s saying she understands why people stop because the feeding is solely down to her? And it’s demanding? Yet she hasn’t encountered any real issues…🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone needs to take this woman’s social media privilege away from her, I fear her know it all god complex is only going to get more infuriating as time goes on!
can’t wait to see how she handles the toddler years! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also the breastfeeding post don’t even get me started 🤦🏻‍♀️
Recognises she has had an easy ride so far but “fully understands” why people stop?! Erm if you have had an easy ride so far with none of the issues you mentioned then you have NO CLUE of the reasons why people are FORCED to stop! Literally no idea! She’s saying she understands why people stop because the feeding is solely down to her? And it’s demanding? Yet she hasn’t encountered any real issues…🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone needs to take this woman’s social media privilege away from her, I fear her know it all god complex is only going to get more infuriating as time goes on!
can’t wait to see how she handles the toddler years! 🙈
Exactly this, it’s like saying, well some people would give up because of this but not me! She really thinks she’s the only woman in the world to have a baby doesn’t she

Reactions: 5
Exactly this, it’s like saying, well some people would give up because of this but not me! She really thinks she’s the only woman in the world to have a baby doesn’t she
Exactly!! Just more high and mighty privilege showing off tit!
It’s like she tried to be empathetic to certain things but always misses the mark and just makes it all about her!

Reactions: 3
I tried so hard witb our first baby. He was 3 weeks early and we had terrible problems feeding him. One minute he'd latch the next he wouldn't. At one point I was breastfeeding him, changing him then getting him off to sleep, then pumping both boobs at once with an industrial breast pump and getting hardly anything out. He would gain weight then lose it day after day. He got bad jaundice, had to go under a lamp and screamed all the time he was under it. We started topping him up with formula after he'd been on the boob because I was only getting 20ml out which wasn't enough.

We had a breastfeeding nurse on side telling me I was doing fine and to keep going on one side of the bed and the paediatric consultant on the other saying if he didn't gain weight they would have to take him away and feed him through a tube. I literally had about 1 hours sleep a night for the week we were in there and spent every day crying because my boobs just weren't producing enough milk for him.

After day 5 my husband said enough is enough let's just move over to formula because I was so tired, stressed out and emotional and it was obvious what we were doing wasn't working. Instantly everyone was much happier and within 2 days we were finally allowed home.

That was one of the worst weeks ever and I still beat myself up feel like a failure now and our son is 10.

So when she acts like she's hard done by and says she knows why people give up its hitting a raw nerve with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I tried so hard witb our first baby. He was 3 weeks early and we had terrible problems feeding him. One minute he'd latch the next he wouldn't. At one point I was breastfeeding him, changing him then getting him off to sleep, then pumping both boobs at once with an industrial breast pump and getting hardly anything out. He would gain weight then lose it day after day. He got bad jaundice, had to go under a lamp and screamed all the time he was under it. We started topping him up with formula after he'd been on the boob because I was only getting 20ml out which wasn't enough.

We had a breastfeeding nurse on side telling me I was doing fine and to keep going on one side of the bed and the paediatric consultant on the other saying if he didn't gain weight they would have to take him away and feed him through a tube. I literally had about 1 hours sleep a night for the week we were in there and spent every day crying because my boobs just weren't producing enough milk for him.

After day 5 my husband said enough is enough let's just move over to formula because I was so tired, stressed out and emotional and it was obvious what we were doing wasn't working. Instantly everyone was much happier and within 2 days we were finally allowed home.

That was one of the worst weeks ever and I still beat myself up feel like a failure now and our son is 10.

So when she acts like she's hard done by and says she knows why people give up its hitting a raw nerve with me.
You're amazing and you did your absolute best, you're not a failure, far from it, breastfeeding is really bleeping hard going, fed is best and she has no idea how hard some people have it she really doesn't, she's a twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I can relate. I suffer with a condition where I don’t make enough milk for my babies (Insufficient glandular tissue), which went undiagnosed until baby #3 and although i found a way to successfully breastfeed my 3rd and 4th (supplementing at the breast via SNS) her comments about having loads of milk do sting, but I know that’s a me problem really. It’s her acting like she understands why people would stop while also admitting she is having an easy ride!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve had to unfollow because she’s genuinely making me feel uncomfortable now. Looking forward to my block. This isn’t how you normalise breastfeeding, she’s turning it into a freak show.

Reactions: 10
...sucking.
Someone still has time to read her thread on tattle life🤣 (don't even try to change the sentence), so she should have time enough to cook and clean her home a bit, bath herself and the baby.
Screenshot_20211102-003921_Instagram.jpg

Breastfeeding was the easiest thing to me but I had no physic impediment (nor the babies) and 0 pressure from anyone, and certainly not from myself lol.
I thought I would breastfeed (or try to) because it was the natural thing. First I thought I would do it for one month maybe, then it was going well so I would continue for 3 months then 6... Eventually I breastfed my kids around 3 years each lol But I was at home and we were fine. Also people around me were kind and respectful.

I believe firmly in all the benefits of breastfeeding and I loved it but each mum should be confident whether it's her choice or not to feed the baby a certain way.
A baby nourished with love (breast or bottle) is a happy baby. My mum didn't breastfeed me and she was the best mum ever❤

Last edited:
She’s so bleeping grim, does she think she’s funny or relatable talking about removing cat hair from her nipples before feeding her baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.