Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia must be curvycampbell.
We've seen how sporty George really is by the way hahahahaha🤣
Not even one month pregnant, pretends she is going to go on with the gym (like really very trained women) and one week later, isn't even able to get up from her bed anymore, her body aches from everywhere, and same for the rest of the pregnancy.
The picture of heath and sportivity lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t even hold the baby when she’s feeding, no wonder she’s rolling away into a crappy position. As someone else said, she’s going to be fussy at the breast when she’s trying to drink side on. God forbid someone tell her that though.
Also don’t need to constantly hold your tit. If your baby can’t breathe she’ll unlatch as long as you’re not holding the back of her head.
Sincerely - a big breasted midwife who breastfed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't say I'm surprised that she prioritizes holding her phone than the baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also love that she's talking about groundhog day with a newborn. Was her life not already groundhog day with a nest on her sofa ranting into her phone all day every day? The only difference is now she has to do something for someone else instead of herself?

Reactions: 18
I can't say I'm surprised that she prioritizes holding her phone than the baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also love that she's talking about groundhog day with a newborn. Was her life not already groundhog day with a nest on her sofa ranting into her phone all day every day? The only difference is now she has to do something for someone else instead of herself?
Is that what she is likening it too ?! How very very sad. I absolutely loved the first few weeks of being a mum. It was exhausting but some of the most happy magical days of my life. I used to just sit and stare at them, when I fed them I would stroke their heads and cheeks and sing to them...they are moments to cherish not to witch about !

I think I agree with another tattler she really is not mother material !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It makes her look like a smack head. Jesus wept. I feel for this baby so much. She is rude, crude and vulgar

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The baby looks like a new cute accessory to her. She really has a strong addiction to this phone which serves her narcissistic delirium. It has nothing to do with her influencer job. The time she spends in never ending stories is not influencer's stuff.

Also for someone who was asking privacy for her daughter, we constantly see the baby ! Her "friend" fellow infuencer the_em_edit (which I quite like although she is nothing plussize to me lol) just never shows the baby she adopted. That's real privacy.

Reactions: 9
What is all this nest bollocks on her sofa? She literally looked like a slug in her recent post on Instagram that never moved from the sofa.
I have a newborn I don’t breastfeed we formula feed so maybe I’m missing something because I’m not part of her high and mighty breastfeeding club that she will no doubt exit soon after her recent stories. Only just realising breastfeeding is all on one person, absolute idiot 🤦‍♀️ Also when I attempted breastfeeding that positioning and latch is shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t have anyone forgetting that she had IVF! That poor kid will be constantly reminded of it over the years I’m sure
I feel for poor Robbie, is it not a constant and public reminder that he couldn't make a baby, seeing as she makes it crystal clear she wasn't the 'problem'

Reactions: 7
Could she look any more miserable in that Superdrug ad?

And agree - that latch position is terrible. Chin should be up!

Reactions: 6
I feel for poor Robbie, is it not a constant and public reminder that he couldn't make a baby, seeing as she makes it crystal clear she wasn't the 'problem'
At the end of the day, her tactlessness makes her look bad, not him. We don't know him personally, he could be a twit lol, but he's discrete and we have sympathy for him.
He's certainly an idiot for supporting all her whims.

Reactions: 4
I find this truly tragic - you aren’t even holding your baby; she’s just plopped on top of you whilst your arm is getting crap getting the right angle of the faux attention you are giving her. Why don’t you actually cuddle her and put your hands on her?
The pictures she shares make me feel so sad for the baby. She's never snuggling her and in nearly every pic the baby is curled on top of her trying to nuzzle into her mum and her mum is too busy using her phone. And, if not, she's dumped on something with a boob on top of her. No cuddling or cradling. It's so cold and disconnected to me.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.