Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Why is it called breastfeeding and not endless nipple sucking”?

Because you're feeding your innocent baby, not pissing about with a sexual partner. Absolutely disgusting chain of thoughts.
My exact thinking!!!! So glad I'm not alone in feeling grossed out by this. Usually childless women are accused of sexualising the wrong things if we comment on stuff like this 🤢

Reactions: 8
Uhmmm yeah George that is pretty much Lyra on display… but Hey, pRivAcY!! View attachment 841342
She bloody disgusts me the way she speaks about breast feeding. She sexualises it whilst she is normally the first to start a riot if someone would. But hey, I guess things don’t apply to you right George??
That is that baby's life now. Forever to have a shadow of a phone on her face

• Sad
It's really infuriating me that she keeps saying the baby knows when she wants to do something, eat something, cook something like she's doing it on purpose. Babies require regular attention, feeding, winding, changing, interaction. When you have a baby you'll find you put their needs before your own, it's called parenting.

Even when she's trying to make it look like she's interacting with the baby (was that for our benefit?!) she still doesn't look maternal in any way and like she's just doing it for show. Then all those big wet kisses all over the babies eyes when she's got an active spot or sore on her lip - vile!

But don't worry she had time to whip up a culinary masterpiece made of rice noodles, chicken, broccoli, courgette, honey, ginger, peanut butter, fish sauce, miso paste, chilli sauce, fresh lime and coriander.

It's no wonder the babies nappies are so bad 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

It's really infuriating me that she keeps saying the baby knows when she wants to do something, eat something, cook something like she's doing it on purpose. Babies require regular attention, feeding, winding, changing, interaction. When you have a baby you'll find you put their needs before your own, it's called parenting.

Even when she's trying to make it look like she's interacting with the baby (was that for our benefit?!) she still doesn't look maternal in any way and like she's just doing it for show. Then all those big wet kisses all over the babies eyes when she's got an active spot or sore on her lip - vile!

But don't worry she had time to whip up a culinary masterpiece made of rice noodles, chicken, broccoli, courgette, honey, ginger, peanut butter, fish sauce, miso paste, chilli sauce, fresh lime and coriander.

It's no wonder the babies nappies are so bad 🤦‍♀️
This is from the same person who has her baby lying flat on her back, craning her neck around with a crappy latch, only touching herself and the other hand to take a photo of her crusty face. She is the very definition of narcissism.

She can’t even hold her baby instead of just plonking her on her side but she can show the equivalent of runny bum in a bowl? I knew she’d be a car crash postpartum

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This is just silly in my view. Just outsource the dinner to your husband and concentrate on your baby. Why make it more stressful and insist on cooking even though you have another able bodied adult right there. It’s not like you’ll never be able to eat your slop again…

Attachments

To be fair to her, I do understand the whole doing something you used to so you don’t get lost in a sea of baby. What I don’t understand is the reticent to do *anything* babyish without complaining…

This is just silly in my view. Just outsource the dinner to your husband and concentrate on your baby. Why make it more stressful and insist on cooking even though you have another able bodied adult right there. It’s not like you’ll never be able to eat your slop again…
Talk about a martyr to the cause ...it's a plate of slop containing far to many different combinations which for a breast fed baby is going to cause numerous tummy issues and something I'm sure even her apparently useless husband could whip up for her !

I never imagined she could become even more dislikeable ..I was wrong!

Considering she went to all the NCT classes and read all the books you’d think she’d have a better grasp on breastfeeding, I know it’s not always easy but just plonking her on your lap and dropping it in isn’t a great start

Considering she went to all the NCT classes and read all the books you’d think she’d have a better grasp on breastfeeding, I know it’s not always easy but just plonking her on your lap and dropping it in isn’t a great start
The baby being comfortable and in a good position is certainly not her priority! Getting the best pic to go with her latest pointless post is way more important.

And I like to think I have a good sense of humour but putting a beautiful newborn baby into a babygro covered in piles of turds is not funny imo!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The baby being comfortable and in a good position is certainly not her priority! Getting the best pic to go with her latest pointless post is way more important.

And I like to think I have a good sense of humour but putting a beautiful newborn baby into a babygro covered in piles of turds is not funny imo!
I think it was cinnamon rolls :ROFLMAO:

I’m not a fan but her food is fine? That’s pretty standard food in some south East Asian countries where they breastfeed there and it sounds pretty nutritious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe if the baby was being fed properly she wouldn’t want feeding constantly but she’s hungry because George is lazy

Reactions: 5
I think it was cinnamon rolls :ROFLMAO:

I’m not a fan but her food is fine? That’s pretty standard food in some south East Asian countries where they breastfeed there and it sounds pretty nutritious.
Oops ! I thought they were turds sprinkled with sugar ! Don't look like any cinnamon rolls I've ever eaten!

And I'm just commenting on her food choices in reference to that poor babys nappies. Clearly her little system is not coping with all the ott food choices her mother is making !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That baby is barely on the breast, she does look like she’s only on the nipple. Probably why she wants to feed more and why G is finding it so uncomfortable

It bugs me though as she doesn’t realise how lucky she is so breastfeed. I am one of the mums who wanted to desperately.
But then again I don’t go screaming at any mum who can unlike she does with anything and everything she couldn’t have!!

Reactions: 9
This is from the same person who has her baby lying flat on her back, craning her neck around with a crappy latch, only touching herself and the other hand to take a photo of her crusty face. She is the very definition of narcissism.

She can’t even hold her baby instead of just plonking her on her side but she can show the equivalent of runny bum in a bowl? I knew she’d be a car crash postpartum
I think this is a staged pic 🤔 baby looks to be asleep to me !

Maybe if the baby was being fed properly she wouldn’t want feeding constantly but she’s hungry because George is lazy
Well if she is a month old like we think she is she will most likely be in the cluster feeding stage now.

George will soon realise that just when you think you are in a routine with a baby things can quite easily change with literally zero warning.

Reactions: 3
Does the baby “like” to feed laying on her back in the same way Inca is “happy” when she thrashes her tail?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.