Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it...healthy to keep going over and re-living your birth? Like, isn't part of the reason people have more than one child that they block out the horrifying pain and trauma?

Also also, the fact she's staring into her phone talking and her baby is reaching out for her and feeding but she's just not giving her any engagement feels so cold and kind of heartbreaking. Breast feeding to me is a beautiful bonding moment and she's giving her energy to her phone.

Reactions: 21
I don’t want kids but if I was on the fence, she’d definitely have pushed me to the no side! Sounds horrific and we’ve not even had the 376 dots about it yet.

Reactions: 6
She really needs to be talking to the professionals not a ton of strangers 😒

Reactions: 5
So the announcement hasn’t saved her stats either - or her 0.4% engagement rate which is so bad.

Is this the end of her social media career? The transition to mummy blogger isn’t going well, the 400 stories talking about her vagina and talking to a camera instead of bonding with her child breastfeeding haven’t gone down well….

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So the announcement hasn’t saved her stats either - or her 0.4% engagement rate which is so bad.

Is this the end of her social media career? The transition to mummy blogger isn’t going well, the 400 stories talking about her vagina and talking to a camera instead of bonding with her child breastfeeding haven’t gone down well….
Ouch, that has to hurt

Reactions: 4
Is it...healthy to keep going over and re-living your birth? Like, isn't part of the reason people have more than one child that they block out the horrifying pain and trauma?

Also also, the fact she's staring into her phone talking and her baby is reaching out for her and feeding but she's just not giving her any engagement feels so cold and kind of heartbreaking. Breast feeding to me is a beautiful bonding moment and she's giving her energy to her phone.
I thought that too, I loved breastfeeding and holding their hand and well just looking at my tiny humans, nothing else mattered ❤ she's coming across cold and not at all maternal, hopefully that's just the way it looks and not the actual truth.

She can't filter herself she's so self absorbed

Hello all, my first post in any FFFB threads! She's always rubbed me up the wrong way but IVF mums can do no wrong, so I always thought I was alone in my dislike of her 🥴 I remember reading that she insisted on having a birth photographer, and I wondered why people weren't kicking off in the comments....I'll have a little wander through now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
She was so glad she packed enough for two week family holiday because she was in hospital for two days. My sister in law was in hospital for over a week after a botched emergency c-section.

So classy getting crumbs on the baby, she’s always looking at the camera not the baby, rats, cats, now baby they’re all just to entertain George

Attachments

I'm so sad she's had a wee girl. I grew up with a narcissistic mother and the scars are lifelong for me, as female. My 2 brothers got off lightly. I've never witnessed a narcissist like fffb, it's a sickness.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
All those dots…she just couldn’t help herself could she.
I can barely remember picking up my phone for the first few weeks when I had my baby because I was so obsessed with looking at her, taking her for walks and seeing my friends in real life
She’s such a narcissist, poor kid. Hopefully Robbie will be her support

Reactions: 7
At this point Robbie comes across as her carer. It doesn’t look like a real partnership - you never ever see her giving to/supporting him. I hope he has a good network of loving friends and family around him.

Not going to share the baby’s name or face, but quite happy to show multiple pictures of her naked body 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
“Please respect our privacy that we won’t be showing our daughters face”
Here have a picture of this bra….. whoops baby face “accidentally” in shot!! 🤣 she’s literally a hypocrite!
She's an absolute disgrace! No one needs to see her tit or her acting like one and I completely agree it's all done ' accidentally ' on purpose. I feel soo sorry for that poor little mite already, weeks old and her mother is already more interested in her SM than she is in devoting every second to her newborn. Soo sad.

She really does need help she's gonna crash at some point hope Robbie is picking on these signs

“Please respect our privacy that we won’t be showing our daughters face”
Here have a picture of this bra….. whoops baby face “accidentally” in shot!! 🤣 she’s literally a hypocrite!
In only two days, we had multiple photos and every side of her baby's face. If someone fancies a collage🤣....probably her name too thanks to the scan company she shared in her stories and the so-called private childbirth photos in her Instagram and the photographer's Instagram she also shared in her stories, and of course the name and location of the hospital and a link to her nurse or midwife's instqgram page.

Hahaha the privacy is too much. I can't 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.