Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s actually really lovely showing the pic of her as a baby with her mum alongside one of her with the baby, she’s very like her!

Reactions: 2
“Please respect our privacy that we won’t be sharing our baby’s face on the internet”
Announces a couple of hours ago and there’s already several of half of the kids face…. Unless the baby has a spectacularly asymmetrical face then we’ve all seen your baby’s face I’m afraid George.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticed her nails are different colours now.. she’s packed a lot in to the last few weeks, faking pregnancy when we all knew Wonky was here, new nails, a long spontaneous labour captured and shared for the world to see..

Reactions: 7
“Please respect our privacy that we won’t be sharing our baby’s face on the internet”
Announces a couple of hours ago and there’s already several of half of the kids face…. Unless the baby has a spectacularly asymmetrical face then we’ve all seen your baby’s face I’m afraid George.
I also don’t really see the big deal with a newborn, let’s be honest they all look pretty much the same

Reactions: 13
Noticed her nails are different colours now.. she’s packed a lot in to the last few weeks, faking pregnancy when we all knew Wonky was here, new nails, a long spontaneous labour captured and shared for the world to see..
Hasn’t had a poo since birth but managed to do her nails? Okkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, they’re the same as I remember thinking they just look dirty rather than pretty…

Your literal first moments shared with literal strangers. Immoral.

Face showing doesn’t even come into it. It’s beyond that - the essence and preciousness of life being obliterated for a cheap social media moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if I’m going to make my way through all of these stories without screaming but….she tried to DIY induce labour (ie before baby and body were ready) and then complained that her labour was 4 days long because baby and body weren’t ready. The tea and and dates didn’t “work” you numpty. They caused the problem. Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if I’m going to make my way through all of these stories without screaming but….she tried to DIY induce labour (ie before baby and body were ready) and then complained that her labour was 4 days long because baby and body weren’t ready. The tea and and dates didn’t “work” you numpty. They caused the problem. Christ.
Yes I thought this too! Why was she even trying to induce before 40 weeks!! Considering her last proper pregnant stories while she was still pregnant was all “I may consider natural induction methods closer to the time but we will have a few weeks left get” I bet people are wondering about the timeline, her hospital bag video was only posted last week saying she had a few weeks left 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last photo on her story. You can see the whole of the babies face. What was she even talking about keeping the baby off Instagram?!? Bloody nonsense

Reactions: 5
I dont think it counts showing a new born babys face. Let's be honest all new borns look pretty grim 🙄

How can she have a line as a story she's a newborn to care for.

She's acting like 39 weeks is prem it isn't medically anything under 37 weeks is, but trying to induce Labour before is just stupid.

She probably had a hormone drip to help she probably had an epidural but none of it matters like the way your baby arrives in the world had no relevance to how good a mother you'd be

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget the AF links to things she doesn’t own to make a few pennies! How would that be up there on her priorities when she has a brand new baby!!
Girl is off her head!

Not sharing the name either now? Or DOB or face… what does she think someone wants to steal her kids identity! 🤣
Also bit late considering she’s already shared most of the above on Facebook! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sounds like Kate Hayes when her baby was too pure for this world and never being shown on social media. Few weeks later the kids on everything they can’t resist showing off and need the validation from strangers

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20211021-081625_Instagram.jpg
Love this from the current the Em edit stories. So accurate. Applies to many influencers including George.

Reactions: 16
I unfollowed her cos her baby stuff was doing my head in but someone shared her post so had a nosy… actually laughed at her saying she won’t be sharing her name, face or DOB online.. bleeping ridiculous😂😂😂 least share her bloody name after it being rammed down our throats for 40 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely no way I am sitting through 914 dots of her birth story. She’s
When you go onto Instagram and see all the little teeny tiny dots lined up.

"Here's Georgie"
yeah there was zero chance I was sitting through 900 dots to hear about the birth - just came here and read the recap instead! She absolutely loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.