Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s saying she’s not had a poo! In 2 weeks! I’d be terrified 😂
Im wondering if these stories are also pre recorded from earlier on? That and the thing about baby’s weight are making it look that way to me. Also, after 2 weeks you should figure out to just breast pads at all times and not leak as much as she showed on her stories. Not sure I can face all the dots right now…

Reactions: 4
I've watched maybe a quarter of the stories and she actually seems like she's chilled out a bit which is nice to see.

On her stories you can basically see the babies face when she turns her head so I’m not sure why she’s saying she doesn’t want to show it
We will soon know the name and the rest, won't we? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s still saying it’s been a hell of a few days, it’s been 2 weeks!
amd for someone who doesn’t want to show the baby’s face (which I completely respect) she’s certainly showing more of her than I would expect
If she says a couple of weeks or let’s slip it was any longer than a few days people might twig that she was still pretending she was pregnant up until a few days ago remember!! She’s not stupid is she! So calculated!

Reactions: 1
I’m just so confused by what timeline she’s trying to push. Not that it matters really but why go to so much trouble?

Reactions: 7
I only had them for 10 days my bmi is in the “normal” range for the NHS too even carrying a full term baby. I did have bad swelling after birth I’m assuming that happens to everyone in their legs afterwards though? I had no swelling during pregnancy though so I was surprised having it afterwards
I had them for 10 days too, so 2 weeks post baby she’s probably lying that she’s still on them!

Syntocinon is an induction drug
Knew it! Not spontaneous labour if she had syntocinon unless she was in full blown active labour and labour stalled which I doubt!

Reactions: 3
How many bleeping stories like ffs look after your baby, I think this all recorded but either way like this is not normal how can anyone be that invested in someone's life she was once a Blogger not now she'll still be gifted tit cos she has a decent follower count and some weird stans but she needs to enjoy her daughter she's forever.

Well well well. Maximum kudos to the Facebook moles who described every single one of these images in perfect detail. Have yourselves a pint of your choice tonight.

Even the “quiet bit” was fake. She lives on the moon.

Reactions: 17
Kinda glad I commented using my old Instagram, she blocked that one but not my current one 😆 however I’ve seen way to much of her tits already.. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her stories!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Everything she explained about her labour is what I called! 🤣 in and out of the hospital in pain, but not in established labour, then induced with syntocinon, wouldn’t class it as a spontaneous quick birth but whatever.
Her labour actually sounds so similar to my last and it was horrendously painful, screaming in agony I can relate to too, only my epidural didn’t work! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 3 natural no pain meds labours but then my 4th threw a huge curve ball with his position!

I really cannot understand the desire to put such intimate, primal really, photos on the internet. And, to be slightly counter I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR, I would never ever want to see myself captured like so (appreciate this is perhaps not the average perspective).

It’ll be done under the guise of the fat experience, and perhaps that will be helpful for some, but I think it’s slight in the motivation stakes and primarily she is *showing off as usual.

*obviously it goes way beyond showing off
I agree with this so much. That black and white photo just seems so private. Something to keep forever and look at at home but not plaster online. I can not compute wanting to share such special moments with a bunch of faceless internet followers.

Reactions: 9
She’s the biggest bleep but I’m so happy for her, I just can’t help it babies turn me into mush!
I really wish for her to now duck off and enjoy her little girl and realise the world is so much more than social media

Reactions: 10
I agree with this so much. That black and white photo just seems so private. Something to keep forever and look at at home but not plaster online. I can not compute wanting to share such special moments with a bunch of faceless internet followers.
Get ready for the head popping out the vagina photo she said she may share then 🙈
I’m probably on my own in this but I love birth photography.

She’s the biggest bleep but I’m so happy for her, I just can’t help it babies turn me into mush!
I really wish for her to now duck off and enjoy her little girl and realise the world is so much more than social media
This!! 🤣 can’t stand the prick but her announcement sent me gooey! I even liked her picture!! Had to bring myself back by reading here!! 🤣

Agree with the comments above, I love babies and I’m happy that she has her baby home safe and well. She really needs to find a balance though, that baby needs her attention, not Instagram

Reactions: 6
We will soon know the name and the rest, won't we? Lol
The scan company have put up a picture which looks a lot like her baby with a woolly hat on (all babies look the same 🤣) and it says the baby is Myla. So I still vote Myla 🤣 pretty name if it is. Myla Cox goes well too.

So she's posted all those pics on her public Facebook which currently stands at being shared 33 times! Soo much for keeping her child safe and offline ..

Spontaneous labor - induced

No drugs just hypnobirthing - Pethidine and epidural.

I wouldn’t judge people for using drugs but she’s so holier than thou and made a big thing of her hypnobirthing and wanting to arrive at the hospital all calm with her headphones in and big sunglasses on.

I really hope the photographer got a couple of shots of her shitting herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.