Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a 4 day labour but it wasn't that dramatic ! I lost my mucus plug on the first day then had some contractions which then stopped ....etc etc...she always has to be soo bloody dramatic and all about her ...
Yes I just think it was odd she phrased it as a ā€œspontaneous 4 day labourā€ for me labour lasts as long as itā€™s recorded as ā€œactiveā€ so from 4cm to birth, the days prior even though is technically the first stage of labour it can be stop and start and is quite normal.
I think she put ā€œquick labourā€ somewhere as well? So it was either a 4 day or a quick labour canā€™t be both šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Unless it was quick when she was given meds to help, which is my guess and what is class as induction not spontaneous, but everyoneā€™s different. No right and wrong just my take.

Reactions: 3
She hasnā€™t had blood thinning injections for her bmi at all itā€™s for the epidural absolute twit šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I didnā€™t think she was having any medical intervention either šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sheā€™s announced - where you can clearly see the baby and her face, and now is taking photos of her breastfeeding etc? That privacy line is being blurred quite rapidly isnā€™t it?

She needed to do something after still losing 1.5k followers a month despite being silent, least she may be able to claw some back through the breastfeeding brigade.

I really cannot understand the desire to put such intimate, primal really, photos on the internet. And, to be slightly counter I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR, I would never ever want to see myself captured like so (appreciate this is perhaps not the average perspective).

Itā€™ll be done under the guise of the fat experience, and perhaps that will be helpful for some, but I think itā€™s slight in the motivation stakes and primarily she is *showing off as usual.

*obviously it goes way beyond showing off

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So if baby was born on the 6th sheā€™s waited exactly two weeks, fair enough but letā€™s just gloss over the fact that she was posting as if she was pregnant after the birth, weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ā€œExcellent quick vaginal birthā€ she put at the end. Which one was it? A
She hasnā€™t had blood thinning injections for her bmi at all itā€™s for the epidural absolute twit šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I didnā€™t think she was having any medical intervention either šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
i think itā€™s more recent advice, I was given blood thinning injections after my 4th last year for my bmi, but didnā€™t with my other 3.

Reactions: 1
If sheā€™s so concerned about privacy why take pictures in the alleyway behind her old flat? Or tell people where she got her nails done? Or tell people where she lives now and film her local area? Why tell people so many things that can identify where you live? Itā€™s not like sheā€™s a celebrity hoping to sell her baby story to hello magazine and trying to avoid the paps

Also she wouldnā€™t still be having after pains after 2 weeks, and sheā€™d know babyā€™s weight because theyā€™re weighed day 5 and 10, so her saying she was born 7lb5 and ā€œshe might have lost someā€ sheā€™s just full of it! If she doesnā€™t want to share details fine but why even talk about it at all.

Reactions: 5
ā€œExcellent quick vaginal birthā€ she put at the end. Which one was it? A

i think itā€™s more recent advice, I was given blood thinning injections after my 4th last year for my bmi, but didnā€™t with my other 3.
I was given them 6 weeks ago because I had an epidural, my BMI is a lot lot lower than hers too. If thatā€™s the case I feel cheated as to why I had to have blood thinning injections!

Sheā€™s still saying itā€™s been a hell of a few days, itā€™s been 2 weeks!
amd for someone who doesnā€™t want to show the babyā€™s face (which I completely respect) sheā€™s certainly showing more of her than I would expect

Reactions: 9
God she loves the sound of her own voice. Iā€™ve had 6 kids over the last 22 years and I wouldnā€™t go on like that. Sheā€™s such a know it all, not!

I was given them 6 weeks ago because I had an epidural, my BMI is a lot lot lower than hers too. If thatā€™s the case I feel cheated as to why I had to have blood thinning injections!
How long did you have them for? I got them because of my bmi post epidural for 6 weeks. I mean it was definitely explained it was because of mu bmi

Reactions: 1
I hrhhhh too many dots. Can someone give us the gist from Oh Holy George, expert in childbirths stories?

• Haha
Didn't she say she wouldn't put any photo from the childbirth photoshoot? Lasted long šŸ¤­

Reactions: 8
How long did you have them for? I got them because of my bmi post epidural for 6 weeks. I mean it was definitely explained it was because of mu bmi
I only had them for 10 days my bmi is in the ā€œnormalā€ range for the NHS too even carrying a full term baby. I did have bad swelling after birth Iā€™m assuming that happens to everyone in their legs afterwards though? I had no swelling during pregnancy though so I was surprised having it afterwards

Now sheā€™s saying sheā€™s not had a poo! In 2 weeks! Iā€™d be terrified šŸ˜‚

• Haha
On her stories you can basically see the babies face when she turns her head so Iā€™m not sure why sheā€™s saying she doesnā€™t want to show it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.