Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a bleeping birth photographer? When so many women have just had to give birth alone? Give me STRENGTH

Did she give birth in a private hospital?

Reactions: 10
Not gonna lie I’m livid she’s not sharing the name, I was dying to know, came straight here to see if anyone knew 😅

Reactions: 1
Who cares about the name when that baby is going to be called wonky for the rest of its life.

Reactions: 11
Also…. I very much doubt it was a true “spontaneous labour” if it took 4 days? (Likely needed intervention to “speed up” labour is my guess) Likely she went into “slow labour” (normal) couldn’t handle it and insisted on help progressing… (all the drugs hints at this too) is my guess but, I’m only a mum of 4 with a huge interest in birth!!
I took it to mean that she’s gone into labour by herself, not induced?

Reactions: 3
I'm actually proper pissed off she got to have her birth photographer, does that make me a terrible hole?
Not at all or I am too. My husband had to leave so soon after the birth, we got about 5mins after the birth together that’s it until I was able to come home 36 hours later. It was traumatic and I’ll always have a chip on my shoulder about it. Seeing that tit makes me want to scream bloody murder

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor baby is just going to be used as a money spinner.
I’m sure she’s a self proclaimed birthing, breastfeeding and all round postnatal expert.

The pictures are crap.
Sorry that might sound mean, but I don’t see the sentiment. Birth is mucky, painful and most importantly personal.

Reactions: 13
So…I only lurk on this thread and dont know the ins and outs of Georgia, and I don’t have kids, but the wonky thing really bothers me 😣 was she basically saying it was the less perfect embryo, and now the baby’s born she’s using the wonky thing again?? The baby isn’t ‘wonky’, hopefully she’s perfectly healthy…imagine growing up knowing your mum referred to you as wonky! To me that comes across as ‘less than perfect’

So…I only lurk on this thread and dont know the ins and outs of Georgia, and I don’t have kids, but the wonky thing really bothers me 😣 was she basically saying it was the less perfect embryo, and now the baby’s born she’s using the wonky thing again?? The baby isn’t ‘wonky’, hopefully she’s perfectly healthy…imagine growing up knowing your mum referred to you as wonky! To me that comes across as ‘less than perfect’
It’s worse than that she’s spoken many times about the first embryo being perfect and even wondered if she should have had ‘wonky’ implanted and the perfect one frozen

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Notice the new trick pregnant influencers are pulling whereby they get alllll the freebies in pregnancy, luring followers in, then going cold turkey after birth refusing to show the baby (which, privacy, I do understand) but they’re still reaping the mum and baby influencer benefits!!! Just another way to play the influencer game and it infuriates me

Reactions: 8
She says she doesn't want to show the baby off cue loads of side profiles of the baby also don't need the baby spam tbh no one cares that much about other people's kids

Reactions: 5
But she has put the babies face, date of birth online !?! Is Facebook not online then ?? That's where the original picture came from back at the start of October !

She's insufferable imo and the fact she has been online and posting utter crap for over 2 weeks, being deceitful and an absolute dick to the people that allow her the privilege of being able to ' work ' from home makes her just an awful human being in all honesty.

I took it to mean that she’s gone into labour by herself, not induced?
I don’t know, for a labour to last 4 days that started spontaneously is quite odd. I mean I think she went into the normal first stage of labour or “slow labour” that can last days/weeks where the cervix thins and ripens ready for birth and she assumed it was active labour and went in for augmentation which wouldn’t be spontaneous labour it would be induction to speed things up, it’s just my guess may not have happened.

Everyone’s experience is different though, just my take. My 4th was induced due to waters breaking and days of start and stop contractions due to him being back to back, I was contracting regularly then they would tail off, he was my 4th with 3 spontaneous labours before him, but I class him as induction because we needed meds to speed things up.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know, for a labour to last 4 days that started spontaneously is quite odd. I mean I think she went into the normal first stage of labour or “slow labour” that can last days/weeks where the cervix thins and ripens ready for birth and she assumed it was active labour and went in for augmentation which wouldn’t be spontaneous labour it would be induction to speed things up, it’s just my guess may not have happened.

Everyone’s experience is different though, just my take. My 4th was induced due to days of start and stop contractions due to him being back to back, I was contracting regularly then they would tail off, he was my 4th with 3 spontaneous labours before him, but I class him as induction because we needed meds to speed things up.
I had a 4 day labour but it wasn't that dramatic ! I lost my mucus plug on the first day then had some contractions which then stopped ....etc etc...she always has to be soo bloody dramatic and all about her ...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.