Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s already going to be talking about products because talking about yourself on social media is more important that being with your baby

Reactions: 14
I thought she also wasn't going to reveal if the baby was a boy or girl or am I misremembering that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm actually proper pissed off she got to have her birth photographer, does that make me a terrible hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can’t help herself can she. Wanting all this privacy she was banging on about, then we get pictures of her breastfeeding a baby and stating she won’t put her name, dob etc online good the baby shouldn’t be on social media! Ohh and the professional photoshoot she’s had done whilst thousands of other mums haven’t even been allowed their partners in for a birth!
Totally get that you want privacy just don’t put anything online then, swiftly followed by a scan photo 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Maybe now she’s had an “awful labour” she’ll stop reposting her “just breathe through it, oxytocin” pish- the naivety that only comes from someone who’s never felt a contraction yet 🙄

Reactions: 10
Ok it’s no secret I can’t stand her! But I love the photo’s 😭 I’m a sucker for birth though, and I love her photographer’s style!
plus I’m broody so I’m allowed to love them? No? 🤣
Ok roll on her pissing me off with her expert mum advice with all her 2 week wisdom!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also…. I very much doubt it was a true “spontaneous labour” if it took 4 days? (Likely needed intervention to “speed up” labour is my guess) Likely she went into “slow labour” (normal) couldn’t handle it and insisted on help progressing… (all the drugs hints at this too) is my guess but, I’m only a mum of 4 with a huge interest in birth!!

Reactions: 8
I'm actually proper pissed off she got to have her birth photographer, does that make me a terrible hole?
Not at all.
Given how people couldn't even have their other half in there not that long ago. It's so indulgent and typical of her

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how many posts and stories she’s done already honestly. It’s like she’s combusted after 2 weeks of secrecy. It’s sad - it really is. Focus on your baby; not on selling your obviously “traumatic” birth story 🥴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.