Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s been no actual pregnant talk or posts in a few days, so maybe she’s got wind that tattle know and she’s worried more people will find out? She seems to have gone quiet since a couple of people called her out and she deleted the comments maybe she’s actually realised it’s too weird to keep up.
Betting when she announces she will keep it vague with something like “baby arrived recently but as you know we aren’t sharing the date for confidential reasons” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly, it is as simple as just stating that she’s had the baby and all is well and needs some downtime and she’ll be back when she’s ready. But nooooo, George couldn’t possibly live without the attention of her social media and is seriously addicted. I’m worried about this behaviour actually. It sounds like a proper serious addiction if it clouds possibly the most important time in your and your baby’s life.

Reactions: 7
I could understand not saying anything for a few days but it’s almost 2 weeks now

Reactions: 5
She could create a drama in an empty room. Like many people I'm on this thread because I used to like her, but crikey, her narcissistic need to make anything and everything into a *thing* is exhausting to witness. As if having a baby isn't interesting enough on its own?

Reactions: 10
Weirdly I got recommended her new private profile today by Instagram. It's absolute madness.
Clearly had to fill her urge to post baby photos somewhere! Fair play to her though, I wonder if she'll keep her boring & TMI story rambles to people who actually want to know all that unnecessary tit

Reactions: 4
Clearly had to fill her urge to post baby photos somewhere! Fair play to her though, I wonder if she'll keep her boring & TMI story rambles to people who actually want to know all that unnecessary tit
I’d hope so, she needs to keep her other one as her ‘business’ one as no one gives a tit about her baby or her flappy fanny and stinky tits

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean it is quite cute in one way and bleeping odd in another maybe this baby has actually mellowed her insesent need to be manic and raging....

Reactions: 3
I mean it is quite cute in one way and bleeping odd in another maybe this baby has actually mellowed her insesent need to be manic and ranging....
Hah this is how I feel, on one hand I find it quite cute, I’m assuming a proper announcement will follow and if one of my friends did this id find it cute

BUT we have all the oddness of the last couple of weeks with the has she/hasn’t she

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a very ‘her’ way of announcing it. Then she gets everyone in the replies going OMG IS THAT?? CONGRATS OOOMG. Maximum attention!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.