Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows how to get her engagement up and if the baby is here (which I believe) it makes no difference to her when it’s announced. I’d imagine it will be an evening. Around 7:30 when Instagram usage is highest

Reactions: 4
I’ve been thinking, influencers line up ads and stuff, perhaps baby came early but she still had “ad related” commitments that fit around the pregnancy? Idk tbh now I’m typing this I’m still like 😕

Reactions: 2
I’ve been thinking, influencers line up ads and stuff, perhaps baby came early but she still had “ad related” commitments that fit around the pregnancy? Idk tbh now I’m typing this I’m still like 😕
She hasn’t posted any ads though - just flat down lies and rambling about still being pregnant, weight lifting, massaging her gooch etc. I could *maybe* understand it but she hasn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was shown a photo with her holding a 40 week pin board thing and said elsewhere the due date was 8th October, so she was only 2 days early

It’s definitely going to be the best ever birth story with only Mother Nature and breathing guiding her through or the most horrendous evil fat shaming he’ll ever. No in between!

Reactions: 7
God she is just pathetic really. I don’t know who she thinks she is… I sincerely hope this all comes out and people will start to see what a psycho she really is.

Reactions: 6
I’m really surprised she’s not come clean yet. I’m sure she’ll spin it to blame her lies on trollZ

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’ll ever ‘come clean’. She’ll just eventually post that she’s had the baby and be deliberately vague about the birth date citing how important privacy is to her etc etc etc. So nobody ever needs to know she pretended to be pregnant for however many more weeks than she was. And then maybe when it’s wonky’s first birthday again she might post images of a party or whatever from around that time but not reveal the date.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’ll ever ‘come clean’. She’ll just eventually post that she’s had the baby and be deliberately vague about the birth date citing how important privacy is to her etc etc etc. So nobody ever needs to know she pretended to be pregnant for however many more weeks than she was. And then maybe when it’s wonky’s first birthday again she might post images of a party or whatever from around that time but not reveal the date.
By that time her follower count will be zero or she will release that sm is not that easy to do when you have a child to care for

Reactions: 5
I think she’ll do this. Surely she won’t risk people’s negative opinions if she admitted to being an idiot and pretending she was pregnant for no good reason!

Radical notion, perhaps she is finally absorbed by the little life dependent on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been a bit of a cynic about baby already being here, mainly because it’s just so bat tit crazy, but I have to say I now fully believe it, she’s quieter than she’s been in forever. If she hadn’t had the baby I don’t doubt that there’s be in depth rants about how terrible the late stages of pregnancy are.
It’s worrying that so many people around her are enabling her with this though

Reactions: 11
I’ve been a bit of a cynic about baby already being here, mainly because it’s just so bat tit crazy, but I have to say I now fully believe it, she’s quieter than she’s been in forever. If she hadn’t had the baby I don’t doubt that there’s be in depth rants about how terrible the late stages of pregnancy are.
It’s worrying that so many people around her are enabling her with this though
There’s been no actual pregnant talk or posts in a few days, so maybe she’s got wind that tattle know and she’s worried more people will find out? She seems to have gone quiet since a couple of people called her out and she deleted the comments maybe she’s actually realised it’s too weird to keep up.
Betting when she announces she will keep it vague with something like “baby arrived recently but as you know we aren’t sharing the date for confidential reasons” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.