Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her follower numbers are really dropping, youā€™d think sheā€™d want to announce the baby to get them back up?

Just out of interest to those whoā€™ve said theyā€™ve seen the announcement, has she said the name? Iā€™m not asking to know what it is but just curious if sheā€™s kept to what sheā€™s said about not putting it out there
Yep, name DOB, due date and weight!

Reactions: 4
If its that name...not difficult to guess if you have followed her for any amount of time !

So much for her protecting her child from SM..that lasted all of what ... 1 day ?!
Itā€™s just the evil Instagram that sheā€™s protecting baby from rememberā€¦ Facebook and her closed profile (in which she clearly has several people who donā€™t care about her want for privacy for said child)
You know Instagram where she makes her money from her loyal followers who she doesnā€™t give a tit about lying to. šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
I guess she's working on that people don't really remember other people's kids birthdays šŸ¤·
But if sheā€™s not sharing the date of birth sheā€™s going to delay it every year?
sheā€™ll be saying her kids a month younger than it is forever šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø She does make things difficult for herself!

Reactions: 3
She loves unsolicited advice when is proves her point or backs her up though! All those people saying she should get more photos of her bump/self/the birth etc werenā€™t unwelcome to her even when not requested.

She doesnā€™t want birth or pregnancy advice any more because itā€™s irrelevant to her, thatā€™s why sheā€™s being so nasty about it.

Reactions: 3
Are none of her Facebook friends following her ig like do they not find it really odd

Reactions: 6
Are none of her Facebook friends following her ig like do they not find it really odd
This is what I donā€™t get. Surely they must be thinking wtf? And even if she was like ā€œright, hereā€™s the thing guys, I know Iā€™ve had the baby but Iā€™m going to pretend I havenā€™t on Instagram lol so just pretend along with me, yeahā€ her friends would surely be like, ermmmā€¦ why though?! What is wrong with you woman!

Iā€™m not on Instagram any more and I didnā€™t follow her before, Iā€™ve just read through the threads. She appears to be bat tit crazy! I just cannot got my head around it at all.

Reactions: 5
She will justify it by saying she didnā€™t want the pressure around people knowing she had the baby and wanting to be in their own private bubble - without realising thatā€™s what literally every other parent does and they donā€™t pretend to still be pregnant to achieve it?

You just PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE AWAY

Reactions: 10
The thing is, if she hadnā€™t put every moment of the pregnancy all over IG on a daily basis and gone on those rambling stories about nothing, no one would notice that sheā€™d gone quiet. This is what happens when you sell your soul to social media

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is what I donā€™t get. Surely they must be thinking wtf? And even if she was like ā€œright, hereā€™s the thing guys, I know Iā€™ve had the baby but Iā€™m going to pretend I havenā€™t on Instagram lol so just pretend along with me, yeahā€ her friends would surely be like, ermmmā€¦ why though?! What is wrong with you woman!

Iā€™m not on Instagram any more and I didnā€™t follow her before, Iā€™ve just read through the threads. She appears to be bat tit crazy! I just cannot got my head around it at all.
Yeah if I was friends with her IRL I would be questioning her sanity.

I used to follow her some years ago, when she was a lingerie blogger. Some weeks ago, I remembered her and googled her, just to see what she was up to. I found her instagram, saw her stories and that she was pregnant (I should add tho that I didn't follow her, as I was just checking her profile), and, the next day, I was blocked lol. I found Tattle because of that, as I googled her once again to see what my faux paus was; that led me to realize she was not well mentally, and that she blocks people who see her stories and don't follow her. Odd behaviour, for sure.

Now, when I see her new shitshow and how she's basically faking a whole life, I can't even see blocking lurkers as odd behavior, as it just seems so minor compared to this new lie. She can't be mentally well, and I don't understand how her fam/friends are allowing this to happen. How will the baby feel (as if being called "Wonky" wasn't bad enough) when they realize their own mom hid their existence just for fun & games or wtv? What kind of sick game is this? Poor baby.

Reactions: 19
I think after her post yesterday with all the bump pics in the grey knickers and the caption "will these be my last bump pictures?" she's laying the foundations.

I so badly wanted to reply with "I should bloody think so seeing as you had the baby 10 days ago"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.