Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she thinks having a baby is like owning rats and cats who sit everywhere?! I can only remember one poo explosion in the house and it didn’t go everywhere!

The audacity of bunging up a load of baby stuff with swipe up affiliate links which she’s never even tried or even owns astounds me!! She is the laziest person ever
Maybe it’s cause everything she cooks and eats gives her the tit lol, so she’s just forward thinking for when baby starts weaning lol

Reactions: 1
No, it’s not but what happens if she has a fast labour? What happens if she loses her cool? What happens if she can’t drive because her labour ramps up the intensity suddenly? I hope she’s got a plan in place for sudden home delivery.
I get an uber or ring 999?
Seems like a weird thing to worry about for someone else. Not everyone has access to their own vehicle.

Reactions: 7
I get an uber or ring 999?
Seems like a weird thing to worry about for someone else. Not everyone has access to their own vehicle.
48 pages of utter bizarreness and *my comment* is what you deem a weird thing? Okey doke.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest - blah blah blah you should call it a vulva not a vagina - wasn’t you videoing your cat licking it’s “snatch” yesterday.
Stop telling people what they need to call parts of their body.

today’s ramble talks about her thinking she stinks. Mate, can smell you through my screen from all the way up here. I don’t take long shower. I go in get washed get out. Doesn’t mean I need five a day. Just do it right the first time. She absolutely doesn’t have five a day. She barely had one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
today’s ramble talks about her thinking she stinks. Mate, can smell you through my screen from all the way up here. I don’t take long shower. I go in get washed get out. Doesn’t mean I need five a day. Just do it right the first time. She absolutely doesn’t have five a day. She barely had one.
Is she saying she washes five times a day?! Nothing wrong about lazing around, I do it on the weekends and tbf she is a lady of leisure. However it can't be good for your well being and mental health to be like that pretty much all the time? Did she say her nipples smelt rotten lately? Come on, that's not right. Self care is so important.

No way does she wash she's always in the same grubby pjs and same position flat on her back it's OK occasionally to have a lounge day but she's daily doing it

Why would you tell your followers that there’s a rumour you stink (aka Tattle)
She loves a good old read here, does old grubby George !!

She is grubby ! And that's us being kind ! Every aspect of her is untidy, unkempt and unwashed ! And that includes her house ! She has noo excuses, except pure laziness, not not keep her house clean, the state of the nursery before it's recent dull grey makeover was disgusting!

She basically only moves once a week how's she gonna cope when the baby arrives honestly she's so lazy like not expecting a hitch home but ya know clean liveable and not so cluttered

the irony of saying the rumours about you being grubby when you look bleeping grubby in the story

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She loves swimming in pools and the sea but doesn’t like baths and showers and can wash in the shower in less than 10 mins. But she’s not grubby even though she wears the same pjs for days on end even after getting food on them, walks around outside in bare feet and doesn’t wash the product out of her hair after a ‘shoot’ oh and had crusty smelly nipples 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Love the Twitter rant today about how she be a bleep to her followers in the name of protecting her mental health all the while still reading on here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.