Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s grubby and she’s tubby, her tit house needs a scrubby, she’s pregnant despite her hubby, cunty Georgy George!
(To the tune of Addams Family)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
" very pretty " I think that's subjective tbh... her personality is distasteful and negative and imo that shows in her face and the way she presents herself online.
She's got a really pretty face. It would literally take her half an hour a day to make herself look presentable and attractive but instead she just lays there in the same pair of pyjamas. She is a nightmare of a person I agree 😆.

Reactions: 2
She's got a really pretty face. It would literally take her half an hour a day to make herself look presentable and attractive but instead she just lays there in the same pair of pyjamas. She is a nightmare of a person I agree 😆.
She looks like a butchers wife in drag

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So today’s stories - involve her standing jiggling her fat arse and telling everyone the baby is pushing on her clitoris 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh and she hates getting her hair done because she has to show basic human decency and say hello.

no one can tell me she’s pretty - she’s a proper troglodyte to me

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So clearly reading here :LOL: hi George! After it's mentioned she always does her stories with just her face to hide her mess, she coincidentally does some standing up in her very tidy kitchen, shes so disgustingly crude aswell, why on earth would you compare your babies movement to being fingered :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So clearly reading here :LOL: hi George! After it's mentioned she always does her stories with just her face to hide her mess, she coincidentally does some standing up in her very tidy kitchen, shes so disgustingly crude aswell, why on earth would you compare your babies movement to being fingered :sick:
Oh that is yuck and also very weird 🤢

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t that when she had an allergic reaction at Callie’s wedding and some of them laughed at her puffy face and she was furious and cut them all out? I’m sure I read that here.
I didn’t realise that was the context for their falling out!

Reactions: 3
Vile woman. Did she just really say that her baby is sitting on her clitoris and then said it feels like she is being fingered by an inexperienced guy??? She disgusts me. George, if you are reading this, some things are better left in your twisted mind than on the internet you vile creature
46A63DA3-FAAF-4291-B4DE-661CA935C728.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Aside from the fact it's gross, hasn't she been with Robbie for 13 years or something, and is 33, so I can't imagine she was having spectacular sexual experiences with amazingly proficient men before that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Vile woman. Did she just really say that her baby is sitting on her clitoris and then said it feels like she is being fingered by an inexperienced guy??? She disgusts me. George, if you are reading this, some things are better left in your twisted mind than on the internet you vile creature View attachment 726751
She really is disgusting! I'm embarrassed for her that she thinks this is anyway remotely funny ...no wonder everyone in her life is distancing themselves from her ! Her Stepmum certainly has the measure of the immature gross twit !

And hilarious that she is standing up for the first time in months to film another of her pointless stories...her pretending to not read here is beyond hilarious! Hi George! 🙄

Aside from the fact it's gross, hasn't she been with Robbie for 13 years or something, and is 33, so I can't imagine she was having spectacular sexual experiences with amazingly proficient men before that 🤷🏻‍♀️
She hasn't and that's the issue! Her sexual inexperience is apparent in the way she comes across! She has been having mediocre sex with a man that doesn't satisfy her apparent needs for over a decade !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually couldn't believe she said that 🤢 so gross, can't believe someone would even think that never mine say it to however many strangers on the Internet 🤮

Reactions: 9
FFFB - grubby, chunky and probably smells funky
Probably?? No probably about it 🤣🤣🤣

Vile woman. Did she just really say that her baby is sitting on her clitoris and then said it feels like she is being fingered by an inexperienced guy??? She disgusts me. George, if you are reading this, some things are better left in your twisted mind than on the internet you vile creature View attachment 726751
This poor kid is going to have serious issues 😔. That is vile. Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 4
apparently she shagged her way around Australia 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
So she meets a friend who had her egg retrieval and then of course in the classic George way, she made it all about her!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.