Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BronskiBeat

How can this poor mans death still end up being about you and your pregnancy. Poor taste of the highest order!!!
FFFB.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

ladyladythreetimes

Chatty Member
Properly lolled at her apologising for being ‘too busy’ to do a try on haul - busy doing what? Adding a random hot dog to dinner? Lying down prodding the cat? Life of Riley that one

• Haha
Reactions: 20

RubySky478

VIP Member
Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 Shes pregnant, not fat, and giving it all that but tell her what to do and she’ll block you too…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Imagine you're going to work every day and your partner is sitting at home, unwashed in their scabby pyjamas rabbiting on about fuck all because they don't have any real life friends to share their neuroses with and the closest thing to "work" they do is getting their wabs out in a field for a laugh 😂.

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
View attachment 660594
She’s irritated me me today - it fucks me off when people including her gatekeep. So because some people haven’t been on a journey and know about racist behaviour off the bat they shouldn’t be outraged? Why do we cancel anyone who hasn’t been perfect from the beginning. I applaude anyone doing the work and improving their viewpoint - if that’s because their football team has been targeted then so be it. This is bullshit and fucking white knighting at its finest.

Also pretty privileged to have access to an NHS dentist there love, in my area some people are waiting up to 2 years to be accepted, maybe lay off the pure acid you keep eating and the NHS won’t have to pick up your manky teeth cost.

Finished with a load of incoherent rambling about a vaccine perpetuating falsehoods again and not speaking on fact. Luckily she has no fucking credibility to hopefully no one has paid any attention to her
Also the idea that posting memes on Instagram constitutes activism is fucking nonsense. I don't post stuff about racism on my social media because everyone who follows me already knows my views, I'd be preaching to the choir. When I managed a team of employees I recruited an incredibly diverse team though, but it doesn't count coz I didn't shout about how many black women I'd recruited on social media for a pat on the back from my mates? Honestly, it's embarassing watching these middle class white women piggyback on causes for social currency and call it activism. Self congratulatory, pointless arseholes.

• Heart

ladyladythreetimes

Chatty Member
Anyone else find her swimming costumes in the woods pictures odd ?? I'm mystified that she thinks that's an appropriate setting to advertise a bikini ?! Not sure about anyone else but I don't think I've ever worn one for a trip to my local woods !! And the photo shopping of those pics is off !

Her bump seems to have gone to full term size over night and as always her facial expressions are weirdly out of place !!
her only two locations for shoots are 1) at home with a bedsheet hung up 2) local park/woodland - regardless of theme/product.

I feel like you could be really creative with locations and scout really interesting places, especially when you have a lot of free time - but I guess that gets in the way of lying down in PJs and whinging about the difficulties of being the world’s first and only pregnant woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Freckledredhead

The stories today are so fucking indulgent.

Cliff notes for anyone - she’s in bed with her greasy head in the middle of the morning chatting shit again. Whilst most of us are out being productive working.

Going on about what she’s bringing, what she’s not bringing, talking about her crusty smelly nipples.

Also how once the baby is here, Robbie and her will be using their friends and family as deliveroo and getting them to bring espresso pods/pate/nappies as she couldn’t possibly leave her bed for 5 minutes and go to the shop.

Another 51 followers lost today bringing her down to 630 over the month so far.
She's got a fucking cheek. I've only just found this thread in the last couple of days and don't know about her but she comes across as a privileged entitled fucking brat. Her lists and assumptions that everyone will be desperate to see and hold her baby is beyond me. No one gives a fuck. You're not the first person or the last to have a baby. No one is desperate to hold it and I'm pretty damn sure no-one is desperate to bring you and your husband non essential food items. I'm sure you can fucking load the dishwasher yourself you lazy cunt. She looks so fuckung stinky lying in that bed chatting absolute shit. Go and bath yourself and shut the fuck up. She's got the most annoying I used to suck my thumb lisp. Her face pisses me off. And yes your ARE cunty for how you're PLANNING to exploit your friends and family just cause you shat out a kid. I've got two teenagers. I worked full time with both and through pregnancy and still ek full time. Never owned a dishwasher and cooked and cleaned myself. You're a lazy entitled brat who thinks the fucking world revolves around you urgh rant over

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
Vile woman. Did she just really say that her baby is sitting on her clitoris and then said it feels like she is being fingered by an inexperienced guy??? She disgusts me. George, if you are reading this, some things are better left in your twisted mind than on the internet you vile creature
46A63DA3-FAAF-4291-B4DE-661CA935C728.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

LunaRover

If she actually does keep this kid offline then great, I can’t help thinking she won’t be able to help herself though
Maybe she'll learn then that just spouting a 'stream of consciousness' (read: chatting shit) without actually thinking, will result in this sort of thing. There was about 20+ stories of her just talking, things that you would tell (close) friends, not 1000s of strangers online, BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE CARES.
I also just assumed it was so she could lie in, and I'm not a mum but it sounded dangerous to me.
Interesting that just because her sister has had kids, that George knows everything about parenting. And yet when actual parents call her out, her auto response is 'you don't know everything'.
She's an actual lunatic.

Also - I agree with you guys about the use of 'wonky', it actually turns my stomach. She clearly thought it was fun/ funny/different in her usual attention seeking manner. But that poor child will find out one day they were nicknamed wonky because they weren't 'perfect' - and how upsetting to know, even before you were born that your mum saw you that way. Yet again, something she didn't think through.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Devitodorito

Fifty pounds says we have a pregnant bikini posing in the paddling pool cradling the bump picture before the end of the day
Bonus points for
Giant sunglasses
Ratty bun

• Haha

thanksihateit

She’s complaining that the NHS don’t see fertility as urgent, that’s because it’s not. Cancer is urgent not being pregnant isn’t and children aren’t essential no matter how much you want them. She gets angry when people talk about adoption or surrogacy or egg/ sperm donation but I find it really hard to believe they never discussed these at all especially after the first round of ivf didn’t work, I hope her kid never hears that the embryo that didn’t take was perfect or that looking back she wonders if she should have had that one frozen and the less perfect one (wonky) implanted.

• Angry