Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread

in classic George style - today’s post about racism and still managing to mention her IVF.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think there's much update her content is stale asf.

Remember she's had a long IVF journey but it's her husband who is infertile
Her ass is bigger than her bump shocking photoshopping but can't get the creases out of the clothing.
Everyday she mentions she's pregnant though IVF she's nauseous bit eats something grim which we have a to suffer an update
She's an irritating posh voice
She had a bump on board badge on a empty train just to highlight that she's pregnant and not just fat

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Recap (feel free to add more!)

George is pregnant.
She has been cupping her belly fat since 12 weeks
She isn't telling us when she is due, but frequently tells us how many weeks along she is.
Baby was conceived by IVF as Robbie is infertile NOT HER GUYS! It most definitely was nothing to do with her and she tells us at least daily
She eats disgusting combinations on food but it is the baby causing her nausea
The house is grubby still and baby is going in the former rat room with the disgusting carpet
She begged for money at the beginning of lockdown 1 and sells her freebie undies
She is super negative and aggressive and definitely reads here. Hi George!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She just looks like she's had infills so her nails underneath are long. If it's done well you end up with your own long nails with an acrylic overlay, but sometimes the acrylic lifts off the nail and it's better to have them re-done with new tips. They do look a bit grotty underneath at the halfway point.

I honestly don't know how people break acrylic nails though, I've never broken one in my life.

Reactions: 3
If she calls that poor embryo ‘wonky’ one more time I’m going to smack a witch. Probably that witch.
Also LOVING the new post, why post exclusively about important issues when you can make them about ✨ pregnancy ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just looks like she's had infills so her nails underneath are long. If it's done well you end up with your own long nails with an acrylic overlay, but sometimes the acrylic lifts off the nail and it's better to have them re-done with new tips. They do look a bit grotty underneath at the halfway point.

I honestly don't know how people break acrylic nails though, I've never broken one in my life.
I think they only break if not applied properly.

I had one break when I was turning a light on and hit the switch. The tip came flying off!

Conversely I hit my little finger much harder opening a drawer one Christmas eve and my whole nail popped out of the nail bed!!! The acrylic was undamaged!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I've broken loads, I think it depends on how much you use your hands for stuff.

Reactions: 2
George is making everyone well aware that she’d pregnant by hugging her food baby at every opportunity, arching her back and photoshopping her stomach to make it look bigger and wearing a baby on board badge, at this rate it may need surgically removing once the baby comes.

She claims not to read here and says she only found it once by accident but keeps making comments in rendition to things said here and talking about gossip forum witches.

She’s been gifted lots of baby things from companies and friends and family (who paid for her ivf because she didn’t want to wait for the nhs) but begged for money at the start of lockdown. Items she’d bought second hand have not been seen since she was gifted something nicer. The former rat room will be the nursery which friends are going to decorate.

George does nothing all day other than lie on the sofa on the same pyjamas and complain on Instagram, she does the occasional shoot (standing in a field while Robbie takes photos) and try on hauls where she buys things through affiliate links then returns them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The pigmentation comment. The woman is reading here everyday🤣🤣🤣
I do have sympathy for that, as I said on the other thread I have it and I haaaate it, it really does look like a moustache! I have it on my forehead as well and don’t really care but the moustache does my head in

Reactions: 5
The baby on board badge 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can honestly say, apart her the absolute muppet, I've never seen a pregnant woman wearing one! Why does no one - er Robbie- say what a dick she looks wearing it !?

This hatred she clearly feels for being fat really does run deep doesn't it ? Why would she care if people think she's fat/ pregnant otherwise ? Makes a complete mockery of all she has preached and profited from over the years.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The baby on board badge 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can honestly say, apart her the absolute muppet, I've never seen a pregnant woman wearing one! Why does no one - er Robbie- say what a dick she looks wearing it !?

This hatred she clearly feels for being fat really does run deep doesn't it ? Why would she care if people think she's fat/ pregnant otherwise ? Makes a complete mockery of all she has preached and profited from over the years.
I wore mine in the winter London just so I could get a seat on the rush hour, but when I started showing I didn’t need to as it was quiet obvious I was preggo!

Reactions: 3
tbf on TFL/travel within London you do see them a lot.

Reactions: 4
tbf on TFL/travel within London you do see them a lot.
Weren't they originally meant for the tube? I’m sure it was TFL who launched them and then other places jumped on the bandwagon. I had one. Could never bring myself to wear it though as I just felt like a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.