Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4594B670-B616-4B10-9D8F-4D8DACCC121A.png

If you are so confident and sure about being fine then why does it affect you so much? Just ignore instead of making a big deal out of everything. Oh but that doesn’t make for good instastories of course. And that wouldn’t give her attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 721986
If you are so confident and sure about being fine then why does it affect you so much? Just ignore instead of making a big deal out of everything. Oh but that doesn’t make for good instastories of course. And that wouldn’t give her attention.
How awful are people trying to be helpful! There have been quite a few instances where something has been pointed out on voila media from a photo and it’s ended up saving someone’s life

Reactions: 3
To be fair, I'm a pretty opinionated feminist but I also don't really go out without makeup, my hair done etc.

I was always an ugly kid and as an adult looking nice and being made up/dressed up etc. makes the world an easier place to navigate for me. I don't believe women should have to do any of these things or that we should be valued based on how we look, but we are. Combine that with being bigger and the pressure to look nice and feminine is even greater. Also she used to do more modelling than she does so her appearance is her livelihood. I'd have Botox if I could afford it.
All valid and no one should be telling people what to do with their appearance, I’m not a fan of Botox etc but you do you, the thing with George is she acts like the big feminist talking about beauty standards and the pressures and expectations for women to look a certain way then has fake nails, Botox, eyelashes done, hair removal etc.

I think modelling is pushing it, she used to advertise tights and pants for fat people and had three poses.

You’re not going on a weekend away or a ‘shoot’ you’re going to push the equivalent of a bowling ball out your vag or have it cut out of you, you will not be worried about cleansing and toning. She said they can get to the hospital in 12 minutes and if he needs to Robbie can take a taxi home, so why the duck is she taking spare clothes for him? In case he needs changing too?

Attachments

I can't count how many times she has listed all the different types of baby clothes she's bought / been given by her sister. It's the same content every single day.

Reactions: 16
If the hospital is a 12 minute drive and Robbie can get a taxi back if they need something else, does that mean that a) Robbie doesnt drive and b) when she goes into labour, she’ll be driving herself to hospital?

Reactions: 4
She gives out her advice and information so readily but is so irritated by others advice and information.

Reactions: 6
If the hospital is a 12 minute drive and Robbie can get a taxi back if they need something else, does that mean that a) Robbie doesnt drive and b) when she goes into labour, she’ll be driving herself to hospital?
I live about the same from our hospital and I drove myself in when I was in labour cause I was in a mood with my partner for ordering garlic on his takeaway 🥴 I realise now how stupid I was but hormones got me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I live about the same from our hospital and I drove myself in when I was in labour cause I was in a mood with my partner for ordering garlic on his takeaway 🥴 I realise now how stupid I was but hormones got me
To be fair, I think that’s quite tame for pregnancy hormones..!🤣

Reactions: 2
Can't she talk about something else. Seriously, it'd probably be good for her to focus on something else

My mu
my Mum drove herself to the hospital when she was in labour with my sister cos my dad had gone to the pub :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.