Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s hilarious coz I never actually said anything when she blocked me… ok love you think that, and yes you are a grubby mare!

Reactions: 4
I Wouldn’t put it past her to watch how quick we reference something she uploads to her story and stalks who’s already viewed her story, keep a track and then block people thinking it’s one of us. She’s got nothing else to do

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I Wouldn’t put it past her to watch how quick we reference something she uploads to her story and stalks who’s already viewed her story, keep a track and then block people thinking it’s one of us. She’s got nothing else to do
That is absolutely something she’d do! We already know she monitors who watches her stories which suggests there aren’t actually that many views

Reactions: 9
Why does she always have the camera so close to her face? Most of the time it's at a weird angle too that makes her forehead look massive and her chin really small like a lightbulb or a teardrop.

Reactions: 8
I honestly don't understand Instagrammers. It's either constant unachievable perfection all the time, or grotty "real life" and nothing in between.

I don't expect perfect grooming and beauty from women all the time, but George is actually very pretty and it would take very little effort to look presentable and attractive... Her job is literally Instagram, and yet she just lays around in the same pyjamas looking like that? I do my hair and put a face on for work and I work in an office where nobody gives a shiny shite what I look like.

Maybe it just winds me up that I'm out here making am effort to look average and someone with the potential to look as attractive as she can is just there in her unironed dino pyjamas not giving a duck in front of 300k people (and somehow making a living from it).

Reactions: 7
I honestly don't understand Instagrammers. It's either constant unachievable perfection all the time, or grotty "real life" and nothing in between.

I don't expect perfect grooming and beauty from women all the time, but George is actually very pretty and it would take very little effort to look presentable and attractive... Her job is literally Instagram, and yet she just lays around in the same pyjamas looking like that? I do my hair and put a face on for work and I work in an office where nobody gives a shiny shite what I look like.

Maybe it just winds me up that I'm out here making am effort to look average and someone with the potential to look as attractive as she can is just there in her unironed dino pyjamas not giving a duck in front of 300k people (and somehow making a living from it).
" very pretty " I think that's subjective tbh... her personality is distasteful and negative and imo that shows in her face and the way she presents herself online.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t that when she had an allergic reaction at Callie’s wedding and some of them laughed at her puffy face and she was furious and cut them all out? I’m sure I read that here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
New thread name

Pregnant but arse is bigger than bump, can’t stop talking about taking a dump. Loves to embarrass her hubby, her brand is being cunty and grubby.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 Shes pregnant, not fat, and giving it all that but tell her what to do and she’ll block you too…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she always have the camera so close to her face? Most of the time it's at a weird angle too that makes her forehead look massive and her chin really small like a lightbulb or a teardrop.
ive noticed this a lot… and come to the conclusion it’s because her house is a tit tip And she really doesn’t want people to see it… but you can always spot piles of washing or piles of tit literally lying everywhere…

god knows how she’s going to cope with housework on top of being a mum

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can we please include ‘grubby’ in the next thread title? That seems to be the word that really got to her

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.