Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I don't think it's that uncommon that some people don't drive?
No, it’s not but what happens if she has a fast labour? What happens if she loses her cool? What happens if she can’t drive because her labour ramps up the intensity suddenly? I hope she’s got a plan in place for sudden home delivery.

Reactions: 5
No, it’s not but what happens if she has a fast labour? What happens if she loses her cool? What happens if she can’t drive because her labour ramps up the intensity suddenly? I hope she’s got a plan in place for sudden home delivery.
She'll probably deliver the baby by herself on the freshly laid baby poop and sick friendly lino ! She's an expert after all !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I don’t have kids but I have nieces and nephews and have done a lot of babysitting little ones. I know there are times when you get the poo explosions but generally you’re not going to be wiping up poo from every surface every time you change a nappy

Reactions: 8
When she thought she’d got something from the countdown Rachel Riley and now she covers up the gifted mat from her. I’d stop sending her stuff 🤣

• Haha
When she thought she’d got something from the countdown Rachel Riley and now she covers up the gifted mat from her. I’d stop sending her stuff 🤣
That was so funny!! The way she had to post again to say she got it wrong was beyond comical! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 the only time she's ever admitted her error just shows how little she knows about brands businesses around

Reactions: 1
I missed this! She got something from someone/a company called Rachel Riley and thought it was the Countdown one? Then had to backtrack?

Reactions: 4
I missed this! She got something from someone/a company called Rachel Riley and thought it was the Countdown one? Then had to backtrack?
Yes ! Was hilarious and incredibly embarrassing for her and her ignorance!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know babies tit a lot but the fact that she thinks they explode all over the floor *constantly* to the point she would have Lino is bleeping hilarious and sad

Reactions: 12
I know babies tit a lot but the fact that she thinks they explode all over the floor *constantly* to the point she would have Lino is bleeping hilarious and sad
Maybe she thinks having a baby is like owning rats and cats who sit everywhere?! I can only remember one poo explosion in the house and it didn’t go everywhere!

The audacity of bunging up a load of baby stuff with swipe up affiliate links which she’s never even tried or even owns astounds me!! She is the laziest person ever

Last edited:
Maybe she thinks having a baby is like owning rats and cats who sit everywhere?! I can only remember one poo explosion in the house and it didn’t go everywhere!

The audacity of bunging up a load of baby stuff with swipe up affiliate links which she’s never even tried or even owns astounds me!! She is the laziest person ever
I mean that might change once she starts weaning, we’ve all seen the slop she eats, that’s going to make for some messy nappies!

• Sick
Who is actually going to buy disinfectant wipes through her affiliate link? She’s beyond deluded

I guess once the baby is older the Lino will be useful with the Montessori mattress on the floor she can leave a bowl of food and water and a litter tray for it too.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
D1562930-5207-4FB0-A344-6E056278C949.jpeg

The stuff nightmares are made of - for someone who think so highly of themselves, she’s a literal baked potato

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who is actually going to buy disinfectant wipes through her affiliate link? She’s beyond deluded

I guess once the baby is older the Lino will be useful with the Montessori mattress on the floor she can leave a bowl of food and water and a litter tray for it too.
A litter tray 😂😂😂😂😂😂. That just did me in!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.