Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost as if m slathering everything in vinegar and lemon and having such weird food combinations isn’t the best thing for nausea and reflux (or she’s talking crap).

The fridge ‘cake’ she made Rosie Red, cut up chocolate bars covered in chocolate and it still looks tit, she just can’t be bothered to put on any effort if it’s not something for her.

She talks to the baby about her day ‘I lay on the sofa for about 10 hours complaining on the internet’ and she’s not going to stop talking to the baby one it’s born, poor child
Well that's a bit radical ....a parent that actually talks to their child !! Wow ! Who would have thought that could be a thing!

She really does just chat absolute shite just for the sake of it !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To all mothers/expecting- I get that pregnancy will make you want the most weird and wonderful tit going- but anywhere near to her bonkers tastes?

At least if she’s talking to the baby all the time her followers might get a break from it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She talks to the baby about her day ‘I lay on the sofa for about 10 hours complaining on the internet’ and she’s not going to stop talking to the baby one it’s born, poor child
right so baby’s first word is guaranteed to be ‘tit’ ‘fanny’ ‘cat’s arse’ or ‘doggy style’ then

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To all mothers/expecting- I get that pregnancy will make you want the most weird and wonderful tit going- but anywhere near to her bonkers tastes?
Not so far, I've had horrible nausea and just want plain things, toast, crackers, maybe some ready salted crisps if I'm feeling wild. I did really fancy some cucumber the other day, madness 😂

Just the sight of some of the concoctions George has put together has turned my stomach, esp whatever she had the other day that looked like actual vom 🤢🤮

Reactions: 3
I’m about the same gestation as her and the heartburn/reflux is WILD. Like - drinking water sets it off. So the fact she’s eating all this acidy food (which they tell you to avoid with reflux) just proves she chats crap. Just something else for her to moan about and pretend she has - like her other 400 symptoms.

Reactions: 11
Ironic her posting this when she doesn’t have a job
Is she on maternity leave yet? Must be stressful making sure all her work is up to date and sorted before she has her time off(!) 🙄🙄🙄

Do you think she will be open about being a stay at home mum or will she still peddle out the lie that she "works".

It’s almost as if m slathering everything in vinegar and lemon and having such weird food combinations isn’t the best thing for nausea and reflux (or she’s talking crap).

The fridge ‘cake’ she made Rosie Red, cut up chocolate bars covered in chocolate and it still looks tit, she just can’t be bothered to put on any effort if it’s not something for her.

I'm sorry but that slop looks like it'd give anyone the runs.

Reactions: 1
When I hear her ramble about all her symptoms and about being pregnant I can just imagine how annoying and unbearable she must be to her husband and friends (if she has any that is) she might dislike her stepmum for basically telling her to stop being ridiculous and obsessive but she really needs someone to tell her that the world doesn’t revolve around her and being pregnant. It seems like she feels like she can just ramble on and on and on because she had difficulty conceiving. She is this typical friend you would hide from if you would see her in the streets because you know she wouldn’t stop blabbing on about herself and nothing else. She’s unbearable.

When I hear her ramble about all her symptoms and about being pregnant I can just imagine how annoying and unbearable she must be to her husband and friends (if she has any that is) she might dislike her stepmum for basically telling her to stop being ridiculous and obsessive but she really needs someone to tell her that the world doesn’t revolve around her and being pregnant. It seems like she feels like she can just ramble on and on and on because she had difficulty conceiving. She is this typical friend you would hide from if you would see her in the streets because you know she wouldn’t stop blabbing on about herself and nothing else. She’s unbearable.
Not the first time she's aired her dirty laundry via social media...I remember a few months ago when she was slagging her friends off on Instagram all because they didn't worship at the alter of George and lavish all their time and attention on her when she first got pregnant 🙄

She's beyond toxic and perhaps the stepmum will be glad to have a breather from her during this current tantrum!

She probably doesn't even consider the fact when she stops speaking to people that they glad to be shot of her !!

Reactions: 9
Today’s slop lunch, spicy tomatoes, chilli, red wine and balsamic vinegar, lemon, lime. It sets off my GERD just looking at it

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Not the first time she's aired her dirty laundry via social media...I remember a few months ago when she was slagging her friends off on Instagram all because they didn't worship at the alter of George and lavish all their time and attention on her when she first got pregnant 🙄

She's beyond toxic and perhaps the stepmum will be glad to have a breather from her during this current tantrum!

She probably doesn't even consider the fact when she stops speaking to people that they glad to be shot of her !!
it feels so misjudged to me - if your livelihood is social media and presumably you understand how to use it to build a brand and earn money - why would you think it’s a good idea to use it to moan and slag off family members to an audience of thousands? Get an alt Twitter or a finsta if you really need to air your dirty laundry

Reactions: 1
She got even get her 2nd jab without making some bullshit comment that she's read on some random Internet site! ...FYI George you sleep on what ever side is most comfortable during pregnancy...you absolute wally !

Reactions: 2
She’s so clueless it’s just funny. She just said on her story that she probably won’t wear a bra for the first few weeks of breastfeeding… good luck with that when you are leaking everywhere and have nowhere to put breast pads.

Tbh I think all first time mums are pretty ignorant of what is to come (I was!) but she seems to think she’s a guru who needs no advice/help.

Reactions: 11
She only looks pregnant from the side, if she isn’t grabbing her bump she just looks fat from the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so clueless it’s just funny. She just said on her story that she probably won’t wear a bra for the first few weeks of breastfeeding… good luck with that when you are leaking everywhere and have nowhere to put breast pads.

Tbh I think all first time mums are pretty ignorant of what is to come (I was!) but she seems to think she’s a guru who needs no advice/help.
I've a feeling she won't breast feed ...it's not easy and you have to persevere with it ...she's too lazy and selfish imo !

Reactions: 5
I skipped through most of the slides today because I can't listen to that amount ot rambling, it's just so inane but I did listen to the but where she was crying.
I think that bit is genuine, she obviously can't believe its happening and I get that.
But her infertility journey is small fry compared to some having said that even though it not been long she still will have had a lot of ups and downs. It's just her awful personality that let's her down. She's a know it all, won't listen to any advice from anybody and is horrible in general.

And if that baby isn't a boy, I will go to the foot of our stairs 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.