Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with yours truly. Enjoy your Sunday roast to this gem.
C62FD8E3-4D0D-4C76-A4E8-415555E5E375.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So that outfit gifted is just pyjamas really also her bump is lost in it

Reactions: 2
If I wanted to check my sense of smell I think there’s a lot of things I’d test it with and not one would be the cats bum

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like vomit 🤢

If I wanted to check my sense of smell I think there’s a lot of things I’d test it with and not one would be the cats bum
if she’s worried she has covid she could always do a test instead of sniffing the cats arse

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She does realise you can still have covid even if you can still smell... The cats arse? What a muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks bigger and bigger by the day. She is seriously piling on the weight. Her face looks so huge
C8EB01FF-97B6-467C-A335-2926964723CE.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I'm not really sure I tapped through very quickly as I was revolted. I think it was yellow and maybe looked a bit like a cricket?? 🤢
It was definitely something like a cricket, my sheets would have been off immediately!

Reactions: 3
She's actually slagging her stepmum off on Twitter ! What a vile ungrateful creature she is ! Her stepmum sounds like she's trying to talk sense into her but as always George knows best !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's actually slagging her stepmum off on Twitter ! What a vile ungrateful creature she is ! Her stepmum sounds like she's trying to talk sense into her but as always George knows best !
Are there any screenshots? I don’t have Twitter :(

she’s incredibly ungrateful and has an entitled attitude about her. Cannot stand her at all

Reactions: 3
That’s an interesting revelation, that the step mother hates her and her sister.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.