Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've a feeling she won't breast feed ...it's not easy and you have to persevere with it ...she's too lazy and selfish imo !
I surely hope she will. Bottle feeding needs high hygiene standards, washing and sterilising bottles around the clock. We all know she is dirty and lazy as hell.

Reactions: 6
I surely hope she will. Bottle feeding needs high hygiene standards, washing and sterilising bottles around the clock. We all know she is dirty and lazy as hell.
I think she’s already set up the whole bottle feeding thing. Most people I know are determined to give breast feeding a go but she’s made so many comments about how she doesn’t know what will happen and being prepared for everything that I think she’s already decided

Reactions: 3
I think she’s already set up the whole bottle feeding thing. Most people I know are determined to give breast feeding a go but she’s made so many comments about how she doesn’t know what will happen and being prepared for everything that I think she’s already decided
To be fair, I fully intended on BF my crotchfruit but still bought bottles and a couple of premade formulas just in case.

Why is she shouting about fanny daggers in sainsburys. No one wants to hear that when trying to choose their dairy products.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually don't think it's a great idea buying formula if you really want to breastfeed. You kind of have to persevere with breastfeeding because it's bleeping hard in the early days but it gets SO much easier. If you give in to a bit of formula (not a criticism of those who do BTW) too early then before you know it your supply is fucked and you end up having to stop breastfeeding.

We gave our little boy a bit of formula now and the but had to establish breastfeeding first. Wouldn't judge any one who chose not to or who chose to stop but I do think a lot of people have unrealistic expectations and don't realise how hard it is. It does get so much easier but you do have to be prepared to be attached to the baby 24/7 at first.

Reactions: 2
Ok I’m dying with laughter (I’m on catch up atm) that she said I’m going to stay active. I’m not going for a walk but I’m just going to not lie on the sofa all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I don’t have kids but can appreciate the hard work and she’s going to have a huge shock to the system when baby arrives

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can this poor mans death still end up being about you and your pregnancy. Poor taste of the highest order!!!
FFFB.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How can this poor mans death still end up being about you and your pregnancy. Poor taste of the highest order!!!View attachment 718160
She manages to make any news about her and pregnancy. I dont watch her stories because after all, who on earth has time for all those teeny dots? But I'd imagine any posts about the fall of Afghanistan would come with a story about how if she was there as a pregnant woman she would have fewer rights than anyone else

Reactions: 8
Another low for our George. That’s really poor taste. Both because she manages to make the death of this man about her and saying that he got her pregnant. How tasteless is that? And what a smack in the face for Robbie once more. I can’t imagine saying someone else knocked you up when you know your husband is infertile. She’s vile.

Reactions: 15
she can't even keep her nipples clean :sick: poor baby will be better off feeding from the cat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She has absolutely no self awareness whatsoever. How the duck she has a husband and friends never ceases to amaze me.
Her crying about someone she’s never met on the stories is so staged and cringeworthy. It doesn’t even feel like empathy because it’s all about her. Embarrassing

Her crying about someone she’s never met on the stories is so staged and cringeworthy. It doesn’t even feel like empathy because it’s all about her. Embarrassing
It's horrifying.

I actually used to like her but at the minute she comes across like a walking, talking personality disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve avoided this vile creature for a while but the tweet about Sean just appeared on my Twitter feed. She makes me physically sick. What a kick in the teeth to her husband and also why the duck does every single thing have to be about her?!
also, I’m pretty sure I remember that it was McDonald’s fries at some point that got her pregnant. You know, not all of the medical intervention 🥴

What the duck have I just watched? This knob sobbing in her stories because Sean Lock made her pregnant? What? I thought it was pineapples? Or maybe the money gifted to you because you span a poverty tale for your followers, or even your in laws who gave you it so you didn’t have to wait and lose weight?

She’s a bleeping header I’m telling you. What a weirdo

Whoever responded to her like this is my hero - my face reading comments saying he would have loved that - sorry do you know him?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck have I just watched? This knob sobbing in her stories because Sean Lock made her pregnant? What? I thought it was pineapples? Or maybe the money gifted to you because you span a poverty tale for your followers, or even your in laws who gave you it so you didn’t have to wait and lose weight?

She’s a bleeping header I’m telling you. What a weirdo

Whoever responded to her like this is my hero - my face reading comments saying he would have loved that - sorry do you know him?
MLAH id you’re already here, I love you. If you’re not, we need to find them! 🤣

Georg/ when you read here- you’re missing these from your lazy ass life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How grey and cold does that nursery look ? Lino floor and a dark grey ceiling...grim!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.