Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s an interesting revelation, that the step mother hates her and her sister.
I do feel for her a bit. Must be hard losing your mum at a young age and having a difficult relationship with your step mother must be stressful. I do think she probably will end up showing her baby on social media tho!

I think her family life is full of trauma and it totally informs and shapes everything else.

Yes, the baby will go on the socials.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she will put the baby on socials. I think she’s stubborn enough to keep them private. Possibly depends on ££

Can’t rebrand as a mummy blogger without showing baby though
She talks about her pregnancy non stop at the moment and once the baby is born she will talk about the baby non stop...so I don't see how she won't end up showing him/her?

Reactions: 9
I think she will do the dramatic thing of only sharing the back of their head, or putting a big emoji over their (his) face. I agree kids are exploited too much on SM but when they do this it's like they're making a point of saying I'm better than the other influencers because I care about my child's privacy - but all the while every single story and post will be about said child.

If she really cared about keeping it private we wouldn't have been subjected to 5million posts about baby.

Absolutely no acknowledgement as to how hard it must be to be step mum to kids who’ve lost their mum. And yes, families can be difficult but why would you put that out on social media?!

Reactions: 11
It baffles me how you can go from posting your revolting dinner to the situation in Afghanistan then back to pictures of yourself with barely a breath inbetween, talk about virtue signaling 🙄

Reactions: 10
Petition for her stepmum to join tattle 😂 she’s not wrong with knocking her down her pedestal that millions of women give birth, she isn’t the first and she isn’t special.

• Haha
Petition for her stepmum to join tattle 😂 she’s not wrong with knocking her down her pedestal that millions of women give birth, she isn’t the first and she isn’t special.
Her birth mother would’ve probably done the same. Tell her to pull herself together.

Didn't need to be on social media, yes family dynamics can be difficult and I can see it from both sides. The step mother does have a point in what she said though and tbh if that had been a professional she would of made a post about that. It's worrying how she has no filters and like a child wants everyone to have her opinion or see her as the victim.

I don't think she'll not put the baby on social media how will she fund her freebies without that. Ive no idea how she thinks she'll keep her step mother away from the baby when she's married to her father, that kinda creates a unhealthy dynamic. Also she's quite short sighted to think her and Robbie will live in a happy little bubble.

Reactions: 8
She reminds me a bit of my half sister, who is exceptionally aggressive and prickly to my mum (who is no longer even married to our Dad and hasn't been for years because he's a tit).

Have a v complicated relationship with my sister. She can be a lot of fun and I do love her but it's impossible to have a truly close relationship because she's so prickly about absolutely everything and still has a massive chip on her shoulder about certain things aged over 40...

Who knows the truth of her relationship with her stepmother. Not the kind of thing I'd be posting about on twitter.

Sometimes it takes becoming a parent yourself to truly understand what our parents went through, the sacrifices and the struggles that you make as a parent. It's never easy becoming a parent to someone else's children - George was 4 when this happened! 4 ...her memories will be very very limited to what she remembers because she was 4 !!!! In her head she has created this fantasy of what her life would have been like if her mum had lived - she has no basis for this as she has no real clue what kind of mother she would have been to her ! .. she also uses that to play the victim and clearly harbours a lot of resentment to the woman that has been her mother for the last 30 + years. Hopefully when she becomes a mother herself she will realise how very lucky she has been to have a mother in her life. Reading those twitter posts I would say her step mum talks a lot of sense and doesn't seem to pamper to the self absorbed bullshit that George spouts! I also think she is correct..she has had far too many unnecessary scans !

• Heart
Her birth mother would’ve probably done the same. Tell her to pull herself together.
Probably but she will never know. You can't do what didn't happen. She didn't live the tough moments with her, she was so young, so she idealises her mum which is natural. Same for her sister I guess.

That said, there are nasty women too and nasty muns and nasty stepmums. But she doesn't seem to engage her father responsibility which baffles me (like he's a victim too). He's the "real" father and the adult after all, the one who was supposed to prioritise his children.

Reactions: 6
Probably but she will never know. You can't do what didn't happen. She didn't live the tough moments with her, she was so young, so she idealises her mum which is natural. Same for her sister I guess.

That said, there are nasty women too and nasty muns and nasty stepmums. But she doesn't seem to engage her father responsibility which baffles me (like he's a victim too). He's the "real" father and the adult after all, the one who was supposed to prioritise his children.
Or perhaps like a lot of things with George, all is not as it seems! She's excellent at playing the victim and never takes accountability for her words or actions ...and she certainly never likes being given a different opinion/ view point or advice because as we all know it's her way or no way and she's the expert at everything !

Edited to add ....she also chooses to be a foul mouthed, self absorbed materialistic belligerent know it all...that has zero to do with losing her mum early on in her life ! Zero !!

Last edited:
Those tweets are shocking. There isn’t much of a way back from that in terms of creating a relationship, surely?

It’s almost as if m slathering everything in vinegar and lemon and having such weird food combinations isn’t the best thing for nausea and reflux (or she’s talking crap).

The fridge ‘cake’ she made Rosie Red, cut up chocolate bars covered in chocolate and it still looks tit, she just can’t be bothered to put on any effort if it’s not something for her.

She talks to the baby about her day ‘I lay on the sofa for about 10 hours complaining on the internet’ and she’s not going to stop talking to the baby one it’s born, poor child

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.