Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is clearly unhinged. I know this is an awful thing to say but I feel sorry for her future child

Reactions: 5
Catchup on the grid and wow, 5 photos of her and Robbie in different poses at a friend's 30th birthday, but not one photo with the girl whose birthday it is. Any excuse to do a hold bump shoot. She has zero shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god she’s exhausting! I don’t have kids but is it normal to be this obsessed when you’re still weeks away from having the baby?

Reactions: 6
That chair is beautiful but looks so stupid in that space. She needs a rocker or something that sits in the corner.

Reactions: 3
Please do share for those of us in the Instagram blocked gang !! 😉
She's upset about Sean lock and filmed herself crying so we all know it's hit her harder than anyone else. She said she didn't even know he was ill so clearly that's his fault for not keeping her in the loop.

She gave us a tour of the sterile grey nursery with a blue chair and footstool. She spent a few dots telling us all about her and Robbie's differing views about wardrobes for the baby. She wants to create a dark space for them so that when the baby wakes up they can take them to their own room and sit quietly feeding them in that chair.

She's gone on fb marketplace to buy baby coat hangers 20 for £2. She's bought baby clothes in preemie, newborn and 0-3m but also bought clothes all the way up to 18m. Baby clothes are cute and don't take up much space.

She's had her second Pfizer vaccine and so far only has a sore arm but expects it to hit her later. She's tired but that might be pregnancy not the vaccine.

She just spends hours each day talking about herself with no interaction. Just a monologue. She did ask about cat tracker recommendations but that was as inclusive as she got.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's upset about Sean lock and filmed herself crying so we all know it's hit her harder than anyone else. She said she didn't even know he was ill so clearly that's his fault for not keeping her in the loop.

She gave us a tour of the sterile grey nursery with a blue chair and footstool. She spent a few dots telling us all about her and Robbie's differing views about wardrobes for the baby. She wants to create a dark space for them so that when the baby wakes up they can take them to their own room and sit quietly feeding them in that chair.

She's gone on fb marketplace to buy baby coat hangers 20 for £2. She's bought baby clothes in preemie, newborn and 0-3m but also bought clothes all the way up to 18m. Baby clothes are cute and don't take up much space.

She's had her second Pfizer vaccine and so far only has a sore arm but expects it to hit her later. She's tired but that might be pregnancy not the vaccine.

She just spends hours each day talking about herself with no interaction. Just a monologue. She did ask about cat tracker recommendations but that was as inclusive as she got.
She really does have some odd ideas.. why would you want to go sit in that dismal cold room feeding the baby when you can just stay cosy in bed !

Interestingly they have separate bedrooms so is this why she has this urgency to get the nursery done so that the baby is shoved in there rather than sleeping in with her or one of their bedrooms ? They will probably have a rota for who gets up in the night!!

Reactions: 8
She really does have some odd ideas.. why would you want to go sit in that dismal cold room feeding the baby when you can just stay cosy in bed !

Interestingly they have separate bedrooms so is this why she has this urgency to get the nursery done so that the baby is shoved in there rather than sleeping in with her or one of their bedrooms ? They will probably have a rota for who gets up in the night!!
will the baby be in its own room from the get go? I’ve never fed my baby in it’s own to as she was in a next to me for 6 months and then after that she was in her own room and tended to sleep through the night

Reactions: 4
will the baby be in its own room from the get go? I’ve never fed my baby in it’s own to as she was in a next to me for 6 months and then after that she was in her own room and tended to sleep through the night
Can you see that lazy moo getting up night after night to tend to the baby? I can't! I would imagine baby will be shoved into his nursery and they will do the nights on a take turns basis ...especially if she is bottle feeding him which seems to be the implication from her stories !

Reactions: 4
‘hours each day talking about herself with no interaction’

wouldn’t say that’s a summary of today’s posts, I’d say that shouts the full account

• Haha
They recommend that the baby sleeps in the same room as you for a minimum 6 months now (preferably 12), as it reduces the chance of SIDS. This is even when they are having a nap in the daytime. Why is she so bothered about getting a nursery finished??

Reactions: 1
Been lurking a while but had to register tonight just because I actually cannot believe her stories today! From making someone shes never met death all about her, to the seriously concerning level of how much she buys & tries to over plan for after her baby is born! Shes presumably not even 37 weeks yet and shes got clothes up to 18 months, god knows how many nappies & incontinence pads, and is already thinking about how to settle them in a nursery that hopefully they wont be using until the baby was 6 months! Having a baby is such an upheaval, shes going to have such a shock 😬

Love this overview, thank you! One minor thing you forgot which I feel sums her up. They want doorless wardrobes so they don’t have to open the doors. I feel like that’s the peak of laziness 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

She has a separate bedroom from her husband?

Interestingly they have separate bedrooms so is this why she has this urgency to get the nursery done so that the baby is shoved in there rather than sleeping in with her or one of their bedrooms? They will probably have a rota for who gets up in the night!!
Is not me the one who would defend grubby George but feeding the baby in bed when you are exhausted usually doesn't end up well, I am a NICU nurse and safe sleeping is not a joke. Bedsharing babies that get smothered in pillows, on an adult mattress or tangled in a blanket are extremely common. Bassinet can stay in their room for the first few months a foot away from any beds or pictures on the wall and can be transferred to the cot/playpen when starts rolling. Safe sleep saves so many lives when something that is so preventable.

Reactions: 7
Going by the nursery and the weird comments about genitals on the scans/twitter etc I take it they are having a boy?

Also you have to pay for a private scan right? So glad she begged for money at the start of lockdown as she so obviously needed it 🎻

Reactions: 5
She's managed to bring the death of Sean Lock back to her and her flipping embryos. Bore off G. Ya bloody Tory.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.