Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who was so desperate for a baby Iā€™m aghast that all she is done is complain through the entire pregnancy. Itā€™s quiet sad really

also if she thinks sheā€™s tired now, sheā€™s in for a bloody shock! I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever felt so exhausted after having a kid but you kind of suck it up and get used to itā€¦.and go to work too! She is such a waste of space

Reactions: 7
I honestly donā€™t see how sheā€™s so tired, she seems to spend most of her time horizontal!

Reactions: 7
I honestly donā€™t see how sheā€™s so tired, she seems to spend most of her time horizontal!
Itā€™s really wound me up. Literally everything she has to do is optional. Obviously sheā€™s opting out of washing properly. But all these photo shoots or whatever are optional activities. Sheā€™s under no contracts. Sheā€™s not done an ā€œadā€ for that ewa thing since announcing her pregnancy. Not many people are as fortunate as her. And all she does for a complain

Reactions: 6
0.8 engagement rate hemorrhaging followers yet still manages to have not have a job and gets gifted stuff she really is not in the real world. Tbh all she's inspired me to do is make sure I work hard and earn all the things I purchase. The gifting of expensive baby stuff is irritating me I work with families who have fell on hard times and need equipment and here's George

Reactions: 8
She really does fit into all the plus size influencer tropes (also see Callie, Danielle V, etc)

-Exhausted all the time despite not seeming to do much other than lay in bed
-Supportive/under the thumb partner with a good job
-Fairly well-off and privileged lifestyle seemingly paid for by parents and/or partner
-Getting larger all the time despite showing exercise/healthy eating
-No acknowledgement that weight ever affects their health and well-being
-Experiencing fatphobia everywhere all the time
-Constantly on the beg for free stuff and acts like thatā€™s their right for working so hard providing so much riveting free content for their followers

Did I miss any?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 711516
her house must be ripping at the seams with all this stuff she feels she has to buy, she could possibly have an c section and find no need for incontinence pads. She does realise shops will exist after the baby is born snd her husband can just nip out to get these if needed
You still need the pads with the c section, they donā€™t Hoover out all the tit from the womb at the same time as they take out the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really does fit into all the plus size influencer tropes (also see Callie, Danielle V, etc)

-Exhausted all the time despite not seeming to do much other than lay in bed
-Supportive/under the thumb partner with a good job
-Fairly well-off and privileged lifestyle seemingly paid for by parents and/or partner
-Getting larger all the time despite showing exercise/healthy eating
-No acknowledgement that weight ever affects their health and well-being
-Experiencing fatphobia everywhere all the time
-Constantly on the beg for free stuff and acts like thatā€™s their right for working so hard providing so much riveting free content for their followers

Did I miss any?
It annoys me that they refer to what they do on social media as "work" it really, really isn't!! If she didn't have a husband supporting her then George would be screwed. She doesn't seem to realise how privileged she is.

Reactions: 8
So she found a bug under her pillow, and didn't strip the bed immediately, it's what I've just gathered! šŸ¤® and now she wishes she'd waited to wash them today as she's too lazy to make the bed - after an hour's drive ?

• Sick
So she found a bug under her pillow, and didn't strip the bed immediately, it's what I've just gathered! šŸ¤® and now she wishes she'd waited to wash them today as she's too lazy to make the bed - after an hour's drive ?
Bodes well for when she's got a baby to take care of too ...lazy grubby twit !

How's she gonna cope with a child as umm she won't be able to put stuff off tomorrow šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.