Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and she’s not even the one with the “issue”, she’s always slyly shaming Robbie to her followers!
......No one would have known that fact if she hadn't repeatedly wanted to let SM land know she wasn't the one with the problem !

This is the man she supposedly loves and she has publicly demasculated and emasculated him !

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s twigged that there aren’t four TRImesters yet….🤣 that still makes me chuckle

7D83FB77-3225-48F4-A386-A2BAC81FEBA0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like this pregnancy is dragging on she doesn't really have much of a bump 😕

Reactions: 5
For someone who’s had the worlds worst nausea and sickness - she hasn’t half troopered on with the food hasn’t she!

or maybe now despite being soooooo body positive it’s coming out how heavily she distorted her body before
She’s huge. And I am not talking about the bump. She is really piling on the weight. Imagine if she wouldn’t be “nauseous” she’d be unable to walk. 🤣

Reactions: 3
3FE534BE-BC59-4E54-8007-AE2D075C834D.jpeg

her house must be ripping at the seams with all this stuff she feels she has to buy, she could possibly have an c section and find no need for incontinence pads. She does realise shops will exist after the baby is born snd her husband can just nip out to get these if needed

Reactions: 7
View attachment 711516
her house must be ripping at the seams with all this stuff she feels she has to buy, she could possibly have an c section and find no need for incontinence pads. She does realise shops will exist after the baby is born snd her husband can just nip out to get these if needed
She is being utterly ridiculous!

Reactions: 1
George needs to pipe down about knowing when to stop and being exhausted. She. Doesn’t. Have. A. Job.

the amount of women that have no choice but to work full time throughout pregnancy. She needs to check herself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s got no sound on her latest upload about her grubby hand and I LOVE it 🤣🤣

• Haha
George needs to pipe down about knowing when to stop and being exhausted. She. Doesn’t. Have. A. Job.

the amount of women that have no choice but to work full time throughout pregnancy. She needs to check herself
She’s pathetic. Most women manage pregnancy while working full time right up until the birth with all sorts of symptoms, and some do all that while caring for their other children too (and cleaning their house!). She has the resilience of a damp tissue.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I swear she does it just to give us something to talk about…

View attachment 711577
She might need those pads earlier than planned

View attachment 711516
Don’t be silly anyone that wants to see the baby will be ordered to buy them with the pate and mayonnaise (but only the right one or she’ll have a meltdown) and a backbone for Robbie

• Haha
The bug under the pillow 🤢 does she do these things on purpose because she knows we’ll be disgusted? I would be mortified

Reactions: 2

She has a busy day sitting in a field practicing her very best masturbation faces? No one asked for those photos. No one cares according to her 0.08% engagement rate either.

She literally sits on her arse all day. It’s bleeping insulting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.