Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she resents Robbie abit? Also I’m pretty sure she said they sleep in separate rooms, how will that work with night feeds lol
When my baby was a newborn I was breastfeeding so night feeds were all on me and my husband just annoyed me tbh 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When my baby was a newborn I was breastfeeding so night feeds were all on me and my husband just annoyed me tbh 😅
Yeah I actually slept in the spare room for the first month as I just used to stare at him sleeping and thinking of ways to do him in 😂😂
Also he was up for work early and didn’t see the point of both of us being exhausted, that all changed when I switched to a bottle!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I've been blocked from watching her stories as presumably I don't follow her?

I find it really odd her attitude and demeanour. I followed her socials for a while some time ago and she gave very good advice about bras particularly that I thought was genuinely helpful. I unfollowed her around the time of the Channel 4 documentary as I found her attitude to being plus size in general, and particularly other plus size influences very, very odd. I remember at the time her content was entirely around her weight loss journey at the time, her desire to model and also her rats.

I found it legitimately quite sad that she seemed so determined to distance herself from "the bad fat influencers". I have dipped in and out of her content from time to time since and found it truly bizarre. I'm not sure who it's for, what she's trying to achieve nor how it works as a business model to deliberately curtail engagement through constant blocking and aggressive actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I've been blocked from watching her stories as presumably I don't follow her?

I find it really odd her attitude and demeanour. I followed her socials for a while some time ago and she gave very good advice about bras particularly that I thought was genuinely helpful. I unfollowed her around the time of the Channel 4 documentary as I found her attitude to being plus size in general, and particularly other plus size influences very, very odd. I remember at the time her content was entirely around her weight loss journey at the time, her desire to model and also her rats.

I found it legitimately quite sad that she seemed so determined to distance herself from "the bad fat influencers". I have dipped in and out of her content from time to time since and found it truly bizarre. I'm not sure who it's for, what she's trying to achieve nor how it works as a business model to deliberately curtail engagement through constant blocking and aggressive actions.
I'm

I'm a member of the block club too ! I followed her for years back from the days when she worked out in her garage and was actually quite nice! I unfollowed when it just became wall to wall pics of her arse and her spiteful aggressive outbursts became a regular feature and the final straw was her begging for money at the start of lockdown...and the subsequent revelation that she had private ivf and bought a new car, paid for a PT ...etc etc etc!!

She's beyond dishonest and a liar !

Reactions: 8
I'm

I'm a member of the block club too ! I followed her for years back from the days when she worked out in her garage and was actually quite nice! I unfollowed when it just became wall to wall pics of her arse and her spiteful aggressive outbursts became a regular feature and the final straw was her begging for money at the start of lockdown...and the subsequent revelation that she had private ivf and bought a new car, paid for a PT ...etc etc etc!!

She's beyond dishonest and a liar !
I find it hard to feel sorry for her whenever I remember how she begged for money when she wasn't and isn't in financial hardship. Takes the piss!

Reactions: 9
She only told half of her boring tale 🙄 black circles- you can get tyres delivered to your local garage OR they’ll bring them to your chosen place (home,work) and fit them for you there which is better if you’ve got a flat!

Wow. Can’t believe I just wasted time writing that boring message… apologies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Personal brand”? Christ almighty, she really is an insta hun buzz word bingo twit of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she ever upright? Given how she spends about 12 hours a day posting stories and is yet to be standing up in any of them, I wonder if she faints when she stands up as her body isn't use to it 🤣

Reactions: 5
The blocking thing almost makes me feel sad for her. Imagine the mind set of someone riddled with paranoia and anger that they trawl through who watches their stories and blocks people
Absolutely bonkers
You can just watch her stories on web browsers anyway so it’s futile lol

Reactions: 6
The blocking thing almost makes me feel sad for her. Imagine the mind set of someone riddled with paranoia and anger that they trawl through who watches their stories and blocks people
Absolutely bonkers
You can just watch her stories on web browsers anyway so it’s futile lol
If she’s able to weed out and block people who don’t follow her, out of a substantial number of followers, not many are watching the stories

Reactions: 11
If she’s able to weed out and block people who don’t follow her, out of a substantial number of followers, not many are watching the stories
I think that is the only reason she has been able to do it ! Her engagement is in the toilet now ...I'm sure the pervs are leaving her in droves too, well all except the ones that enjoy her stinky crusty nipples content!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.