Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saying because she waited longer to fall pregnant she’s researched and absorbed more information than others will have in the classes
Because she’s the only person to have IVF and only one not to get pregnant immediately🙄 she’s gone from ‘I’m going to go in there and be controversial and challenge them on breastfeeding’ to ‘what if the other girls don’t like me and I have to eat lunch on my own?’

People are unfollowing you because you’re boring and don’t shut up about poo

Don’t listen to the internet, don’t listen to George

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don't generally iron my pyjamas but they are never that creased. I've never seen such wrinkled pj's 🤔
They look like she doesn't fold them at all, just shoves them in a drawer. It's like when you get a kid to put their own clothes away, apart from she is just an unemployed adult that should know how to do it by now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This lady is really struggling for content! She's desperate for engagement 🙄 I really hope that when her baby comes along she takes a step back from social media. I don't want to be here to witness babys first poos chat etc (an actual tit show).

I also hope that she's educated herself about the effects that "mummy bloggers" have on their kids. If she reads here, which I'm sure she does, Georgina 👋 look up throughandlou. Do the right thing and take a step back and maybe make some actual real life friends.

Reactions: 7
She was saying because she waited longer to fall pregnant she’s researched and absorbed more information than others will have in the classes
How bleeping dare she??? She has no idea of anyone else's journey, and might I point out the 2 year wait for her, would be an absolute godsend to some people. She literally has no clue and just runs with her mouth without engaging any brain. I think it must have turned to mush from all her lounging around doing sweet FA.

Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she teach the class instead then and if she knows everything already then why bother going 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nobody can talk so much about nothing she really has no life she is so boring all she influences me to do is be grateful I've a job and hobbies other than talking to strangers in social media as I've friends and family I can do that with

Reactions: 8
Ridiculous. Moreover she doesn't know the other future parents histories or struggles.

Because she’s the only person to have IVF and only one not to get pregnant immediately🙄 she’s gone from ‘I’m going to go in there and be controversial and challenge them on breastfeeding’ to ‘what if the other girls don’t like me and I have to eat lunch on my own?’

People are unfollowing you because you’re boring and don’t shut up about poo

Don’t listen to the internet, don’t listen to George
It's all theory anyway. Reality can be so different. The truth is she doesn't know sh**

Reactions: 4
Apart from when she begs tit, one of her mates companies or a forced advert with food or something- I wonder the last time she actually had a genuine paid job

Reactions: 7
She couldn't sound more bleeping insensitive when she says stuff like this. She's totally oblivious to other people's battles. She's lucky her husband hasn't left her for someone bearable.

Reactions: 6
I can’t help thinking if she does as much stuff in the gym as she claims to then her arms shouldn’t be that flabby

• Heart
Wooooowww this was on Twitter… who’s going to tell her this is really not a good look???
BE893DF7-A9AC-42DD-AEE1-BECEE32E7ECC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t help thinking if she does as much stuff in the gym as she claims to then her arms shouldn’t be that flabby
Yeah. You can do all the gym work you want but if you’re diet isn’t on point, you’ll never achieve any kind of definition because fat will cover your muscle. You have to be in a deficit to lose fat to show the muscle that you’ve been building. We can clearly see she isn’t in a deficit.

She’s that stuck for content she’s posting old pre pregnancy content 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeah. You can do all the gym work you want but if you’re diet isn’t on point, you’ll never achieve any kind of definition because fat will cover your muscle. You have to be in a deficit to lose fat to show the muscle that you’ve been building. We can clearly see she isn’t in a deficit.

She’s that stuck for content she’s posting old pre pregnancy content 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly why I don't go to the gym. You can't out-excercise the amount of wine I consume 🤣.

She's just a bit, "I'm fat but I'm not like those other unhealthy fat people because look how much I exercise!".

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.