Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So people can’t struggle with terrible twos or teens even if they suffered with infertility?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can’t get over the arrogance of how much she thinks she knows about any of it, despite the fact she’s a first time mum. It’s easy to spout off about what you’d do re birth/breastfeeding/NCT classes when you haven’t actually done it.

And I’m still annoyed at her assumption that she would’ve done more research than others at the NCT classes due to her fertility difficulty. Firstly you don’t know how long other mums have been trying, and secondly even if it’s not as long as you - you have no idea how much research they’ve done or knowledge they have under their belts. There’s this implication that she somehow wants/deserves her baby more than others because she’s had a difficult time getting there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She acts like it’s some sort of competition, she’s been trying for 3 years so therefore she deserves it more, what about those who’ve been trying for 5 years, or 10? I really pity anyone involved in her care or in her NCT group

Reactions: 14
I just can’t get over the arrogance of how much she thinks she knows about any of it, despite the fact she’s a first time mum. It’s easy to spout off about what you’d do re birth/breastfeeding/NCT classes when you haven’t actually done it.

And I’m still annoyed at her assumption that she would’ve done more research than others at the NCT classes due to her fertility difficulty. Firstly you don’t know how long other mums have been trying, and secondly even if it’s not as long as you - you have no idea how much research they’ve done or knowledge they have under their belts. There’s this implication that she somehow wants/deserves her baby more than others because she’s had a difficult time getting there.
I totally agree… Let me tell you she doesn’t know tit. No one does until the baby is there and it is happening to you. She is going to struggle and yes she won’t have time for her bullshit “shoots”. There will be moments where she won’t even have time to brush her teeth.

I seriously wonder if she is able to pull herself together. Breastfeeding is hard work. Bottle feeding is hard work. Babies are HARD WORK. She can’t even stand to have her husband with her in the room at night, how is she going to have a baby with her??

Reactions: 13
Im just looking forward to her baby being born so we are saved from dozens of tiny dotted stories where she spends 3 hours saying nothing

Plus how much of a shock motherhood is going to be when she realises she can't laze around doing nothing but thinking of herself

Reactions: 10
41BA4BD4-79B2-4C5E-B475-72EBCB7969BF.jpeg

hi George…yes we know you like to argue with your own shadow you are so bloody defensive about something you’ve got zero experience in!
Yes you will be able to do your ‘shoots’ when the baby arrives, but you’ll have to remember the world won’t revolve around you anymore and that a baby isn’t going to love sitting in a woodland all day watching her mummy play dress up as it will have its own needs.
I just can’t get over how angry you are as a person! Just enjoy the experience of being pregnant and having a baby, get some real mates not Instagram followers who you can actually talk to!
Also…..you know nothing! Just like the rest of us before we had kids! Get off your high horse and shut up 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 696040
hi George…yes we know you like to argue with your own shadow you are so bloody defensive about something you’ve got zero experience in!
Yes you will be able to do your ‘shoots’ when the baby arrives, but you’ll have to remember the world won’t revolve around you anymore and that a baby isn’t going to love sitting in a woodland all day watching her mummy play dress up as it will have its own needs.
I just can’t get over how angry you are as a person! Just enjoy the experience of being pregnant and having a baby, get some real mates not Instagram followers who you can actually talk to!
Also…..you know nothing! Just like the rest of us before we had kids! Get off your high horse and shut up 😡
She really is unbearable isn’t she. She needs a good old slap in the face to wake her up. What an arrogant twit she is. She is in for a surprise, thinking she knows it all and she is prepared and is able to deal with anything because infertility was possibly the hardest she ever could have dealt with. 🙄 I hope to god she won’t struggle breastfeeding, her baby won’t have colics or reflux or god forbid any other problems because I don’t think she is able to become completely selfless and put her life and whole being in the service of her baby. She’s too selfish and lazy for that.

I can’t get over a whole boring ass story about how she played “pick the best parking spot” because she’s paranoid about pressing her stomach when getting out the car.. 1) She’s not even big, that’s just her general damn shape at this point and 2) If she knew anything about pregnancy (which she claims she is all knowing), she’d know the baby is heavily protected… Sliding against someone’s car won’t damage your baby 😂 And this is coming from a currently very fat and very pregnant person 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over a whole boring ass story about how she played “pick the best parking spot” because she’s paranoid about pressing her stomach when getting out the car.. 1) She’s not even big, that’s just her general damn shape at this point and 2) If she knew anything about pregnancy (which she claims she is all knowing), she’d know the baby is heavily protected… Sliding against someone’s car won’t damage your baby 😂 And this is coming from a currently very fat and very pregnant person 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Again, this is a conversation you have with yourself in your own head not as an Instagram story! 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s a girl I suppose… I mean I’m all for genderless clothing but a rainbow hat….? Oh I possibly can’t be the only one that cringes every time she calls the baby Wonky. 🤦🏻‍♀️ That child is going to love to hear why mum gave her that nickname… 🙄

“Because daddy shoots blanks you needed to be conceived in a test tube and in the test tube you were not perfect to be put in mummy’s belly because you were a bit wonky, that is why mum called you that”.

Reactions: 1
Out to meet a friend in gym gear, crinkly gym gear at that and looks like she hasn’t had a wash. She always looks so bloody dirty! Honestly can’t stand this woman.
the labour and birth is going to be the most dramatic ever and will tell a full week for her to tell the birth story whilst she lays on her back at home like she has done every day in forever.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.