Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So typically George to talk about vaccinations and then act all appalled if the loonies/conspiracy theorists come at her. Of course it needs to be shared instead of just ignored. Let’s not waste an opportunity to get attention.

Reactions: 2
She's extremely privileged that she doesn't have to work a 9 to 5 every day. She owes her husband a lot as I assume he is the breadwinner.
I'll never not be annoyed this unhinged professionally unemployed Instagram twerp has this under the thumb husband and I can't get a bleeping text back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another step closer to revealing the gender because she can’t hold anything in. I’m guessing boy.
70B5F48E-D968-4BBD-A9E0-A6053ED83335.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes she’s famously light and breezy about losing followers and engagement…
On another note - look how many stories that is!! Pure narcissism plain and simple.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ No George, not a good thing if you have no other skills than posting pictures of your tits and arse…

Reactions: 6
On another note - look how many stories that is!! Pure narcissism plain and simple.
Umm George no you need to keep people interested this is your Job If you don't have that you gotta go and work 🙄

Reactions: 4
Uh huh. Sure, Jan. She'd love more followers, I think she's bought a fair few anyway.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t look pregnant though

I cba with her going on about the vaccine and how hard a decision it was and how worried she was and is and sayings she’s scared of covid she is if she’s afraid of getting covid why is she going out to the pub and going to London and why are they both going to parties.

Do not get covid advice from George

Attachments

Reactions: 8
You'd need to not have a job to watch all of these! How much time would you have to spend watching all of these? Over a week it must add up to a fair few hours! Who has time for this?

Even if she is posting sponsored content or ads how is anyone seeing them when they're buried in all of this? As a brand why would I pay her to advertise when it is going to be one dot out of 30 for the day? Madness.

Reactions: 7
I doubt it, when they met she was relatively slim
She was definitely chubby and quite bigger than her friends, although not as big as now.
That doesn't necessarily make him a chubby chaser though (not that I care).

Reactions: 1
You'd need to not have a job to watch all of these! How much time would you have to spend watching all of these? Over a week it must add up to a fair few hours! Who has time for this?

Even if she is posting sponsored content or ads how is anyone seeing them when they're buried in all of this? As a brand why would I pay her to advertise when it is going to be one dot out of 30 for the day? Madness.
the issue is there’s nothing she loves more than talking about herself. She often spends hours and hours a day talking about herself on insta, and yet she says very little.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.