Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping dare she??? She has no idea of anyone else's journey, and might I point out the 2 year wait for her, would be an absolute godsend to some people. She literally has no clue and just runs with her mouth without engaging any brain. I think it must have turned to mush from all her lounging around doing sweet FA.
She is a disgusting self absorbed witch.
I conceived natural
I can’t help thinking if she does as much stuff in the gym as she claims to then her arms shouldn’t be that flabby
i always think this! You can be big and toned and she definitely isn’t toned

Wooooowww this was on Twitter… who’s going to tell her this is really not a good look??? View attachment 694133
I hate this look. She's always so over styled. The hair, the make up 🤢, the need to always wear something sheer 🤮. I don't know who she's trying to appeal to.... OK, maybe I do 🙄

If you're heavily pregnant and you dress/style yourself like this don't complain when the weirdos dm you! 😡

I hate the fact that she invited her followers to tell her what foods they wanted then completely undermined them by telling them they were wrong ffs 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate this look. She's always so over styled. The hair, the make up 🤢, the need to always wear something sheer 🤮. I don't know who she's trying to appeal to.... OK, maybe I do 🙄

If you're heavily pregnant and you dress/style yourself like this don't complain when the weirdos dm you! 😡

I hate the fact that she invited her followers to tell her what foods they wanted then completely undermined them by telling them they were wrong ffs 🤣😂🤣
She's not even at the heavily pregnant stage yet though is she? 😬

Reactions: 2
Why is she looking down in every picture? Why is she pulling sex faces?!

6977381F-D0A6-42B0-81C8-3B8A217E583C.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely of the mindset that bad attention is better than no attention

Reactions: 2
Constantly talks about speaking to your health care professional but then says will argue the toss if they tell her something she doesn’t want to hear 🤣 typical

• Haha
The amount of stories she does is mind blowing. It’s hardly gripping stories that people will sit and watch and like someone said earlier any paid advertising would get lost in the volume of shite.

Reactions: 5
The amount of stories she does is mind blowing. It’s hardly gripping stories that people will sit and watch and like someone said earlier any paid advertising would get lost in the volume of shite.
It’s the affiliate links of clothes she doesn’t even own that pisses me off the most!

Her poor child is gonna see these photos when they're older she's cringe as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really judgemental and arrogant to say that she absolutely won’t be forced into birth interventions she doesn’t want. Don’t you think all of us who had difficult/traumatic labours thought the same bleeping things before birth too? No one goes into birth thinking “oh yeah, I’m going to let myself just be bullied into things I don’t want and I won’t question it.” It’s a whole different thing when you’re actually going through it!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh my god, the GIANT nude pants under the sheer outfits are PROPER making me laugh! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t even believe the rubbish she is spouting on her stories, women aren’t forced into
Can’t believe she went to a national trust property to take the pics 😂😂😂😂
can you imagine all the people laughing at her, those places are always full of people!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.