Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making an effort to eat smaller portions? 🙄 and not sitting all day 🤣 well, making a conscious effort to move after sitting all day

I didn’t even have sound on to her epic story yesterday and first post in, I could see the fake lisp 🤢

Edit to add: doesn’t want advice but will advise everyone - this really pisses me off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know why but when she pulled her massive pants down over her bump on that grid post it made me feel really uncomfortable 😕 I just find her so grim.

Reactions: 3
I don't know why but when she pulled her massive pants down over her bump on that grid post it made me feel really uncomfortable 😕 I just find her so grim.
that whole reel was a cringefest…

She says she is worried about the people in her NCT class not liking her for being a presumptions know it all… Ummm
YES…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
that whole reel was a cringefest…

She says she is worried about the people in her NCT class not liking her for being a presumptions know it all… Ummm
YES…
why on Earth does she think she’ll know better than the rest of the group? She acts like she’s a mother of 3 and has seen it all. New flash love - until baby arrives you actually know very little!

Reactions: 8
She definitely will be that person in the group who has everyone rolling their eyes behind her back

Reactions: 8
She definitely will be that person in the group who has everyone rolling their eyes behind her back
There's always one in every class that is an ' expert' ...she'll also be the one that will take the shine off every other babies achievements by saying hers did it first or better ! She will soon realise other new mums won't tolerate her opinionated bullshit and put her in her place !

Reactions: 7
She's such a hypocrite. Bleats on in her stories the other day about how people shouldn't give advice as it's only their experience and every one is different- and yet all she does is try an impart advice, about things she clearly knows nothing about. Spending your life at home on the sofa, believing all the crap the Govt and the news spouts, so therefore it must be true! Open your eyes love, you're making yourself look very foolish.

Reactions: 5
If she has enough self awareness to know she's annoying in a group, surely she has enough self awareness to not do it?

She keeps banging on about hypnobirthing... Every single new mother I know (and there are many), hypnobirthing has gone out of the window. Pretty sure the only people benefiting from it are the ones being paid.

She's being quite endearing in her stories this morning. When she said "I'm doing gothic turds" or whatever I actually laughed. She's quite likeable when she's being a bit more chill.

Reactions: 2
It’s the hypocrisy for me. Says she’s not eating, then references how much McDonald’s she’s been eating while pregnant. Has gained just under 2 stone so far- that isn’t all baby for someone who claims she’s been off food, yet reducing her portions, yet eating chocolate by the bucket load and all the cheeseburgers.

I like a more honest approach- I’m going to use Rosie Ramsey as one example- when pregnant said exactly as it was that she couldn’t stop eating and had gained loads of weight and then was honest about her mental struggles when Rafe was born. It’s more relatable then.

And the posh lisp- it’s like the third or fourth time I’ve mentioned it now. I hate who first pointed it out in an earlier post 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t stop noticing it even when I have her on mute 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just couldn't have her in an NCT group let along the groups running after birth

Reactions: 4
And the posh lisp- it’s like the third or fourth time I’ve mentioned it now. I hate who first pointed it out in an earlier post 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t stop noticing it even when I have her on mute 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

I think that was me, or me and somebody else discussed it. Anyway...... you're welcome 😊🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that was me, or me and somebody else discussed it. Anyway...... you're welcome 😊🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

sorry bout that haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s the hypocrisy for me. Says she’s not eating, then references how much McDonald’s she’s been eating while pregnant. Has gained just under 2 stone so far- that isn’t all baby for someone who claims she’s been off food, yet reducing her portions, yet eating chocolate by the bucket load and all the cheeseburgers.

I like a more honest approach- I’m going to use Rosie Ramsey as one example- when pregnant said exactly as it was that she couldn’t stop eating and had gained loads of weight and then was honest about her mental struggles when Rafe was born. It’s more relatable then.

Hahaha that was me. My bad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was saying because she waited longer to fall pregnant she’s researched and absorbed more information than others will have in the classes

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.