Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly insecure about her body yet she acts like she’s the expert in intuitive eating and anti diet culture

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly insecure about her body yet she acts like she’s the expert in intuitive eating and anti diet culture
Yeah that cracks me up. Intuitive eating according to George, mix all the tit you can find to make a nice bowl of slop. Don’t forget to finish it up with a frankfurter. And of course dessert needs to be a whole bag of chocolates or three ice creams. She would be the LAST person I would take any nutrition advice from…!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The drag Queen look returns, she wasn’t even doing a shoot they had real models, is the eyelash on her stomach thing meant to look cute or funny? Because it just looks creepy.

She got gifted a pelvic floor exerciser and she’s putting it on the blanket the cat sleeps on and getting cat hair all over it 🤢🤮
Hahaha if that's drag queen I dread to think what people say about my makeup. I have a full face, winged eyeliner and red lips every day 😂😂😂.

Everything ends up covered in hair when you have a cat and I vacuum every day. That siliconey stuff is a magnet for it. Anything that goes up your chuff is gonna need a good rinse if you've got a moulting cat.

I wish she hasn't manhandled the little bird so much but I'm glad she took it to a wildlife place. A lot of people would have just left it outside.

Reactions: 2
She keeps going on about how strong she is and how much training she does but then admits that her core is weak and she can’t get out of bed!

Reactions: 5
do feel sorry for the on the register looking husband. Apart from being called a jaffa online to a total of about 100k across accounts, he’s also got to kiss her as I can imagine the mixtures of food she does her breath could bring the dead back to life

And being bleeping lazy and eating heart burn nausea inducing slop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
do feel sorry for the on the register looking husband. Apart from being called a jaffa online to a total of about 100k across accounts, he’s also got to kiss her as I can imagine the mixtures of food she does her breath could bring the dead back to life
"on the register looking" 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that lino on the floor of the nursery?? Carpet can be really cheap now if you shop online, especially for a small room. That must be a choice rather than because of cost. How odd.

Reactions: 2
Is that lino on the floor of the nursery?? Carpet can be really cheap now if you shop online, especially for a small room. That must be a choice rather than because of cost. How odd.
In one of her long rambling stories she said it was because it’s easier to clean and they can warm it up with rugs

Reactions: 1
In one of her long rambling stories she said it was because it’s easier to clean and they can warm it up with rugs
Rugs in a babies room ?! Really! Trip hazards...babies can't crawl on rugs ! And carrying a baby back to bed, half asleep yourself, rugs are a no no ! The risk of tripping is very real !

Clearly the expert of everything hasn't thought that one through!! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Our Covid vaccine expert in the same damn grubby, wrinkled pyjamas as every single day….
78E99230-84AD-4AF1-9584-28206CA2A471.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.