Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d be the first to complain, rant rave etc if she was the problem and Robbie (or anyone) outed her. She’s the worst now but could you imagine the fury!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
ITS ALL ROBBIES FAULT! HIM AND HIS crappy SWIMMERS! View attachment 682908
I do get this to a degree. It does seem to be the automatic presumption that infertility is the woman's issue. The tests and treatment for women are more invasive than it is for men so you'd think they'd want to rule that out first but in the last it hasn't always been the case. Everything fertility related is just seen to be our problem. I suppose men associate fertility with 'manhood' or whatever but it's no more his fault than any other health issue.

There's also the presumption that any and all health issues are caused by having a high BMI when BMI is bullshit. I'm not saying weight doesn't sometimes impact health but fat people get pregnant and have babies all the bleeping time.

Reactions: 11
I do get this to a degree. It does seem to be the automatic presumption that infertility is the woman's issue. The tests and treatment for women are more invasive than it is for men so you'd think they'd want to rule that out first but in the last it hasn't always been the case. Everything fertility related is just seen to be our problem. I suppose men associate fertility with 'manhood' or whatever but it's no more his fault than any other health issue.

There's also the presumption that any and all health issues are caused by having a high BMI when BMI is bullshit. I'm not saying weight doesn't sometimes impact health but fat people get pregnant and have babies all the bleeping time.
The doctors know well it's not always the woman and men are tested too. Yet, even if it's the man who has fertility problems, the IVF treatment is always more invasive for the woman because it's her who would carry the baby anyway.

Reactions: 3
The doctors know well it's not always the woman and men are tested too. Yet, even if it's the man who has fertility problems, the IVF treatment is always more invasive for the woman because it's her who would carry the baby anyway.
Of course, but I also know a woman who was presumed to be responsible for her inability to conceive and it was discovered to be her partner, although to be fair this was a few years ago.

George looks really nice on her Mamas and Papas Q&A thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She actually came across really well on that mama and papas takeover, showed a softer side of her when she cried and talked about how she was so angry because she couldn’t get pregnant. I’d prefer her if she was like that than the aggressive dirty George we normally see

She actually came across really well on that mama and papas takeover, showed a softer side of her when she cried and talked about how she was so angry because she couldn’t get pregnant. I’d prefer her if she was like that than the aggressive dirty George we normally see
Paid post by any chance? 🤔

Oh exactly so she always manages to turn on the fake ' nice' George for them! I'm actually shocked that a brand like mamas and papas would associate themselves with some one that behaves online in the crude and tasteless manner that she does and that has such a negative attitude. Not exactly in keeping with their brand! Clearly the person in the HR department hasn't done their homework!!

Reactions: 8
Can she arch her back and push her belly out even more?? WE KNOW YOU ARE PREGNANT AND NOT JUST FAT. YOU CAN STOP IT NOW.
9D86F8BA-E9DE-40E8-932B-6B2281B38E71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so insecure in her own body
Her bedroom looks a state at least tidy up before you do pics

Reactions: 6
She has enough place and don't forget they have two rooms just for the couple.
She could have the double of space and it would be equally messy.
yeah exactly I’m saying that’s how much stuff she has. You can see in videos etc theres just stuff and clutter on every possible surface. It’s all packed in

yeah exactly I’m saying that’s how much stuff she has. You can see in videos etc theres just stuff and clutter on every possible surface. It’s all packed in
Not like she's not had time to get it all sorted before the baby arrives ! She's lazy! ...most people would have blitzed that house by now...she's sure as hell not gonna get it done once baby is here !

Reactions: 5
I thought she came across as a pretentious idiot but then I am biased and can’t stand her anyway so that could have been why! 🤣

I finally unfollowed her! (My dig at her the other day about masks didn’t get me the boot so I thought I’d do it myself) feel so freeee 🤣
The last straw was her posting about mental illness being the same as physical illness yet her replies to me when I mentioned PTSD/anxiety for reasons to be glad the mask mandate is over was super dismissive and rude about mental illness 🤷🏻‍♀️
bottom line is she’s a hypocrite and one I’d rather not have on my daily insta story scroll!! I’ll just come here when I’m feeling curious 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Even arching her back her belly still hasn’t popped yet and just makes the photoshop pictures look even more ridiculous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.