Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never have I seen a more self absorbed person families I meet who have had ivf talk about their journey it feels like she's alienating Robbie as he isn't pregnant well it's his child too

Reactions: 5
But she’s not the one with the problem guys!!!
I find it weird that she goes on about the struggle of infertility when it's not herself that is infertile. I mean yes, it must be crushing to not have your partners child as they are infertile but surely it's not the same as being infertile yourself? Hope I'm not being insensitive, it would just bother me if I was infertile and wanting children. She's always got to be the most hard done by.

Just wanted to add that obviously going through IVF is gruelling and I can't imagine what going through that is like so I wasn't making light about that at all. I just think it must be more difficult if you are the infertile one? It must be a heavy weight to carry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's certainly insulting when she wants to wave the infertile flag and try and be an advocate for it, but makes it clear over and over that it isn't her that's actually infertile.

Why even mention it? If it was only mentioned the once you would think it's just a slip up, but the fact she keeps hammering it home, it comes across like, I'm better than you guys as my bits actually work.

A bit like when she did that plus size documentary but wanted to prove that she was a good plus-sizer as she exercised - it's like she wants to associate herself with something but make sure you know that she feels superior.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That greenish dress is doing nothing for her.

The white underwear/l- a flash back to how her usual grey ones started out.

Reactions: 2
Properly lolled at her apologising for being ‘too busy’ to do a try on haul - busy doing what? Adding a random hot dog to dinner? Lying down prodding the cat? Life of Riley that one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just can’t imagine her being a mum. She just doesn’t seem like the caring nurturing kind. Probably because she is so extremely selfish and lazy.

Reactions: 3
More clothes she’d tried on but going to return, affiliate link though of course was plugged. She can’t take a photo without getting her stomach in the shot, imagine her leaning back pretending to take a photo of the table when she’s really taking a picture of her stomach. Bump is bigger than because as usual she’s pushing it out and standing so it’s more obvious, she wears those unflattering ill fitting tight dresses so it’s obvious she’s pregnant as if we hadn’t noticed.

Being an ‘influencer’ is literally a popularity contest maybe George just isn’t likeable.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More clothes she’d tried on but going to return, affiliate link though of course was plugged. She can’t take a photo without getting her stomach in the shot, imagine her leaning back pretending to take a photo of the table when she’s really taking a picture of her stomach. Bump is bigger than because as usual she’s pushing it out and standing so it’s more obvious, she wears those unflattering ill fitting tight dresses so it’s obvious she’s pregnant as if we hadn’t noticed.

Being an ‘influencer’ is literally a popularity contest maybe George just isn’t likeable.
Hilarious that she referenced a comment made here many times that her arse is bigger than her bump !!! But she never reads here ...ever ! She's such a liar !

Reactions: 7
Please correct me if I’m wrong but she keeps banging on about it being bullshit that your weight influences your fertility and that doctors are wrong about that. I’m plus-size myself and I have enough common sense and am not blind to the fact that it DOES make things more difficult health wise and during labour. Ask any midwife/obgyn and they will agree. But of course our George knows better… I wonder where she got her medical degree.

Reactions: 9
Please correct me if I’m wrong but she keeps banging on about it being bullshit that your weight influences your fertility and that doctors are wrong about that. I’m plus-size myself and I have enough common sense and am not blind to the fact that it DOES make things more difficult health wise and during labour. Ask any midwife/obgyn and they will agree. But of course our George knows better… I wonder where she got her medical degree.
A lot of stuff George says comes out her arse and is defensive but as a fat shamed by healthcare person I do get tired of everything being because you’re fat or the assumption that you must have health problems like people assuming George had pcos because she’s fat. It can affect fertility things including giving birth but it’s wrong to assume that someone is struggling to conceive because they’re fat with no other health checks. Shaming Robbie and telling the world it’s his problem not hers is vile but assuming she’s not lying they shouldn’t assume the issue is with one partner without checking the other

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.