Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s been out with Hayley, I’m sure after everything she’s been through the last thing she needs is to see George constantly cradling the bump/bloat. I just hope she toned down the IVF and pregnancy chat for a bit

Reactions: 7
I see she’s been out with Hayley, I’m sure after everything she’s been through the last thing she needs is to see George constantly cradling the bump/bloat. I just hope she toned down the IVF and pregnancy chat for a bit
I genuinely don’t think she’d be able to.

Reactions: 4
So what exactly was the point of that story about the crying girl? All she did was probably make the poor girl feel really uncomfortable talking to her while she was having a tit!

Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand what the need is for George to post bump photos desperately trying to hold her jugs together whilst standing naked in front of a dirty mirror… Not a good look George, but I guess you need to post something for the thirsty creeps that make up most of you following….

Reactions: 8
WTAF is this?! Anaemic roast potatoes and undercooked Yorkshire puddings 🤢
Also a lot of food for just two people. Especially when one claims to be constantly sick due to erm, I think she said pregnancy? Can’t be sure about that though.

Reactions: 7
As if she hasn’t managed to shoe horn something with vinegar or fish sauce in there somewhere.
Yes!!!! And garlic and pomegranate sauce and blah blah blah blah blah blah ....her usual list of too much spices and sauces which all fight against each other !

Nigella she ain't!

Hilarious that she continues to post the food she does when there is, by her own admission, zero interest in it !! 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
This IVF stuff is so bleeping boring. I know being self obsessed is a prerequisite for being a full time Instagram knobhead but Christ. I'm not convinced it's interesting to other people having fertility issues let alone anyone else.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.