Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #5 Cradle the fat, nursery smells like rats, husband is a massive doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering how long it’ll take me to get blocked… her judging people not wearing a mask when they’re no longer mandated has gotten my back up and I told her so… quietly waits for a blocking! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wondering how long it’ll take me to get blocked… her judging people not wearing a mask when they’re no longer mandated has gotten my back up and I told her so… quietly waits for a blocking! 🙃
Oh yeah you are blocked and will probably be slagged off on her Twitter

Reactions: 4
You're a gonna 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
So. Many. Stories. Look at all those tiny dots. How can one person have so much time and so much "content" to share publicly in 24hrs?! Like, read a book, or watch some telly, or chat to your pals, anything!
A lot of people posted loads during the early stages of the pandemic but even then people talked about baking, gardening, re-decorating, learning french, something! But then they got back to their normal lives and She still just has nothing to say at great length. She really needs more in her life, she'd be better off if she had something other than herself to think about.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it funny that during the first lockdown she wasn’t arsed to follow the rules an restrictions and even broke it for a party and now that she’s up the duff she is all of a sudden converted? Classic George. Only when it fits her agenda.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You get to join me in the elite blocked club! 🥰

• Haha
Isn’t it funny that during the first lockdown she wasn’t arsed to follow the rules an restrictions and even broke it for a party and now that she’s up the duff she is all of a sudden converted? Classic George. Only when it fits her agenda.
Wow missed that!! Even more of a cheek to go and judge people (who may or may not have very valid reasons for being glad they mask mandate has been lifted) don’t know why it surprises me though!

Guys she’s “knows people dying of Covid ok” (is what she just replied to me) that’s why she wants to carry on wearing her mask, and continue’s judging people not wearing one even if they have PTSD/severe anxiety, I can’t even with the ridiculousness!
I mean I know Covid is an emotive topic right now, but I very much doubt if she of all people knew anyone “dying of Covid” she wouldn’t be mentioning it every other slide on her ridiculously mundane stories!
so not only is she a narcissist she’s clearly a compulsive liar.
her replies to me were honestly so childish! I wasn’t even mean, she was so rude in her 2 replies! No block yet 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s coming though as soon as she reads here 🤣

Last edited:
She's selling her knickers but sure, she can't understand why she has pervy men messaging her. Give me strength.

Reactions: 5
If you get blocked and miss her - here is your opportunity to have her undies.
What the actual duck.
So is this yet again stuff she has been gifted/ affiliate linked and is now selling on at a ridiculous price ? She really has no shame

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.