Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that show well because someone I vaguely know was on it. Georgina didn't get signed by an agency because they said she was too short but then Tess Holliday got signed even though she's shorter and Georgina was furious!

I've followed FFFB for ages and have just caught up with this thread. Like some others said I used to really like her when she wore clothes that felt like something I could buy and wear too (which I did a couple of times) but it seems like she's just got more and more touchy and high strung about everything and it just comes over as stroppy and ungrateful. Like I'm sure she has stress related to blogging as a job but it doesn't have a lot of the pressures that a 'regular' job has either. I really feel like her content was much more relatable and enjoyable when it was something she did alongside her job, instead of it being her job.
That sounds so much like her, to hold a grudge against Tess for getting the job and not her... Even though she is the one to always preach supporting other women, yet doesn’t really do. I mean do you ever see her actively promoting her fellow fat bloggers besides her best friend? I bet she’d drop Hayley in a heartbeat if she became too much of a competition or would “steal work from her”. She’s not supportive of other women at all, just look at what she pulled on Alex Light just recently.

Reactions: 6
She used to be friends with quite a few of the plus bloggers, they were her bridesmaids and then poof they were gone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That sounds so much like her, to hold a grudge against Tess for getting the job and not her... Even though she is the one to always preach supporting other women, yet doesn’t really do. I mean do you ever see her actively promoting her fellow fat bloggers besides her best friend? I bet she’d drop Hayley in a heartbeat if she became too much of a competition or would “steal work from her”. She’s not supportive of other women at all, just look at what she pulled on Alex Light just recently.
Totally. It seems like she falls out with people all the time. I think when it was her anniversary she had a pic on her story from her wedding with her bridesmaids and said something like 'I don't speak to most of them anymore' which seemed really sad because I think she's only been married for a few years (5 maybe?) and she had like 8 bridesmaids so that's a lot of people to fall out with in a fairly short time?

Reactions: 11
Agree. Except Tess Holiday is another awful piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her disrespectful comments on Alexs post was the start of this pity party for one that she’s been carrying on these past few weeks.

Reactions: 3
I just watched her breastcheck video again and it looks like she has put padding in her bra to give herself a push-up effect/more cleavage... when she lifts her arm you can see the strange shape... It also shows in the way her nipple points. Seems just again poor taste given the topic of the video. Not that she cares, she got paid to do this video. She only cares about the money coming in and looking good.
“Whack your jugs out”... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Way to go George

I just watched her breastcheck video again and it looks like she has put padding in her bra to give herself a push-up effect/more cleavage... when she lifts her arm you can see the strange shape... It also shows in the way her nipple points. Seems just again poor taste given the topic of the video. Not that she cares, she got paid to do this video. She only cares about the money coming in and looking good.
“Whack your jugs out”... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Way to go George
I think she has put something in her bra to hide her nipples ....bearing in mind she gets sent freebie underwear all the time, not one of those sets was more suitable then a bright yellow see through number? I notice a lot of the comments are about the bra which is not the point of what she was doing! Once again she has misjudged...also the engagement again is very low ...she really does need to rethink what she is doing...

Reactions: 4
I think she has put something in her bra to hide her nipples ....bearing in mind she gets sent freebie underwear all the time, not one of those sets was more suitable then a bright yellow see through number? I notice a lot of the comments are about the bra which is not the point of what she was doing! Once again she has misjudged...also the engagement again is very low ...she really does need to rethink what she is doing...
I don’t think it is to cover her nipples because they are clearly visible.
Gosh she is so clueless. Time and again she demonstrates just how unintelligent she is. She has no sense for more serious subjects and how to get them across. She really needs te reevaluate her career because it gets worse every time. Her engagement show for it, it is piss poor. Not even 2000 likes with almost 330.000 followers... 😂😂😂

I agree and I wonder if that is what is causing all the woe is me drama? Her content is dull and unrelatable as well as poorly executed so I'm not surprised her engagement is low as well as fact she comes across as being an unpleasant person. She also takes any advice as criticism so I doubt anyone can be bothered to help her ...she appears to have very few friends!

Reactions: 1
On a positive note, I'm glad she talks about breast cancer awareness month, at last.
This year, almost all influencers I follow haven't even mentioned it It's all for Black Month History which is also important and shouldn't be just a trend. Cancer doesn't discriminate and you should mention both.

Reactions: 1
She could of worn a plain bra not a lacy one sexualising breasts when some have a mastectomy to save there life is inappropriate

She could of worn a plain bra not a lacy one sexualising breasts when some have a mastectomy to save there life is inappropriate
Exactly this - wrong underwear to wear ...she completely got the tone wrong and all the unnecessary jiggling and pouting and silly posing with the leg thing she does was not appropriate to the message she was trying to send....yes great that she was highlighting the cause but all wrong how she went about it ...as usual!

Exactly this - wrong underwear to wear ...she completely got the tone wrong and all the unnecessary jiggling and pouting and silly posing with the leg thing she does was not appropriate to the message she was trying to send....yes great that she was highlighting the cause but all wrong how she went about it ...as usual!
That is just what she is. Totally clueless.

Reactions: 4
She has a post from a couple weeks ago or so I’ve only just pick up on, where someone basically called her out for acting like a victim and centering herself when she has a socially desired body type. She basically said in response “I’m aware of my privileges” and that’s that. I’m sick of her going on like she’s this poor oppressed fat woman, when in reality she’s a privileged white woman with a body type many women would love to have. Shes asked people to be her “ally” an ally to what? You’re not oppressed, stop looking for reasons to be oppressed. I’m sick of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So now she's an expert on contact dermatitis, honestly she has nothing to post does she ill give her another 6 months before she disappears from social media

Reactions: 5
So now she's an expert on contact dermatitis, honestly she has nothing to post does she ill give her another 6 months before she disappears from social media
Yes she’s an expert so don’t message her with recommendations. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She basically rejects people’s kindness by saying she doesn’t want any recommendations.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.