Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expert at everything, master of none ...I switched off mentally during her same old boring speech about the joy of masterbation...we get that she is pro masterbation and we also get that she is paid to promote sex toys ...I however have no desire to know about her sexlife ...I also find it hilarious that in the same speech she says its ok not to enjoy masterbation but then snarls at anyone that questions it in reference to marriage ...

Her teeth are an issue for me ...no amount of whitening can disguise how pointy and uneven they are ...

Reactions: 4
Hands can't be that sore ! Good to see she's washing her hands lots and using the sanitisers at the gym ...she's a moron !

Reactions: 3
I'm sure the next content will be her home workout and shocking form which when pointed out she said her PT thought she had good form no love you're gonna hurt your back with lifting like that

I'm sure the next content will be her home workout and shocking form which when pointed out she said her PT thought she had good form no love you're gonna hurt your back with lifting like that
She’s nothing but predictable !!

Reactions: 1
She’s on Twitter bashing people re: breaking lockdown rules. Meanwhile earlier this year she was at a party during the first lockdown :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Only she could make a £45 dress look that cheap !

Can somebody please burn that belt !

I only just now saw that commercial she did for the sextoys... God it made me cringe sooo bad... her awkwardly dancing with that toy is just ridiculous.

• Haha
Do you think we will ever see a different pose besides the arched foot?
Unlikely! She’s been churning the same moves for years ...until someone is actually brave enough to tell her she looks ridiculous it will continue . In her head she thinks she’s an amazing model. Her gurny face along with the weird arm backwards and the weird leg 🦵 poses she does are not the signs of an accomplished model.

Unlikely! She’s been churning the same moves for years ...until someone is actually brave enough to tell her she looks ridiculous it will continue . In her head she thinks she’s an amazing model. Her gurny face along with the weird arm backwards and the weird leg 🦵 poses she does are not the signs of an accomplished model.
Oh but she reads here, don’t you know? On several occasions it became clear that she does. The thing is that she just doesn’t know how to pose any differently, yet loves to give people advice on modelling.

Reactions: 2
Oh but she reads here, don’t you know? On several occasions it became clear that she does. The thing is that she just doesn’t know how to pose any differently, yet loves to give people advice on modelling.
Oh she definitely reads here but the narcissist that she is means nothing that is said here will be meaningful because she thinks what she does is amazing...if she had any sense she would have realised by now her lack of engagement is because what she offers people are bored with seeing or find unrelatable. Her content lacks originality , her styling is misleading and most times outfits are poorly put together . I unfollowed ages back because for me it's her personality - vulgar and self absorbed, and her behaviour towards Alex was final straw.

It is sad isn’t it, when the only proper engagement and likes you get are from posting illustrations made of you, not your actual photos... 🤣🤣🤣 She is right full of herself!

Reactions: 2
I always think her husband must get off on being a cuckold, the way George carries on with posting half naked pics/masturbation vids etc

• Haha
She had a proper rabid dog rant again on her live video because someone told her to lighten up when she started talking about how shite her life is at the moment! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She nearly started foaming at the mouth!!

• Haha
She’s always moaning and crying about tit on her stories. Why does she expect her followers to engage with her if she keeps shutting them down or going on a rant? No you’re not being shadowbanned people are fed up with you.

Reactions: 6
She’s always moaning and crying about tit on her stories. Why does she expect her followers to engage with her if she keeps shutting them down or going on a rant? No you’re not being shadowbanned people are fed up with you.
This 👏🏻 Her content is boring, her personality is vulgar and the latex needs to go

Reactions: 5
if you come on to apologise for again being a defensive twit at least empty your mouth before speaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.