Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I wear when I'm going to do some gardening or walk the dog ! I just don't get how she thinks this is inspirational?

And no mystery why the latex posts aren't getting any attention...its dated and expensive nonsense...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
DB7E14A4-C31E-4D98-BCB4-F246C34899B0.jpeg

it’s not hidden darling, it’s not interesting and rather naff so people haven’t liked it. That’s all, no Instagram conspiracy against you. Just boring, rehashed content

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 290286
it’s not hidden darling, it’s not interesting and rather naff so people haven’t liked it. That’s all, no Instagram conspiracy against you. Just boring, rehashed content
I could happily tell her why - the price point, the colour, the dated and fussy design, the fact that latex is majority niche - but would she listen? Would she likely snarl at me like a dog? Probably

Reactions: 11
Would she just stop playing the poor me card ig doesn't hide your content its uninspiring and dated your feed shows nothing interesting. Honestly she gained a following because when she started blogging she gave good information now its promote any old thing and she no actual niche. She's so aggressive why would you even want to to interact plu

Reactions: 5
View attachment 290286
It's almost like Instagram's algorithm doesn't push content people to the top of people's feeds when they don't actually interact with the account.... It's not the 'shadow ban', it's the fact that people are not bothered about her anymore.

Reactions: 3
There is obviously a market for custom latex dresses in fetish wear and cyberpunk/rave type subcultures, but it’s pretty niche - does she really think her followers are going to buy a latex dress to pop down to slug and lettuce? And drop hundreds of pounds for the privilege?! She’s either massively clueless about the people who follow her or she’s so desperate for any collab/cash she doesn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fashion inspo🤣 Thanks again Georgina.
She looks like she’s dressed as a bear for Halloween! 😂

It's almost like Instagram's algorithm doesn't push content people to the top of people's feeds when they don't actually interact with the account.... It's not the 'shadow ban', it's the fact that people are not bothered about her anymore.
Funny how she thinks there’s some kind of conspiracy against her on Insta. Does she actually think she’s important/influential enough to have that kind of problem? She’s just gotten so meh of late, people just don’t care for her posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She keeps banging on about life being tit. I am thinking she wasn’t suffering for what was happening with Hayley. It’s all about herself.

Does she really have to sexualise checking yourself for breast cancer? You don’t need to push them together pouting your lips to check for cancer you utter twit...

Reactions: 7
She keeps banging on about life being tit. I am thinking she wasn’t suffering for what was happening with Hayley. It’s all about herself.
She put this song up saying its her and Robbie then next story were fine stop reading into things and then she is having breakfast on Hayley honest so self orientated

Reactions: 4

Does she really have to sexualise checking yourself for breast cancer? You don’t need to push them together pouting your lips to check for cancer you utter twit...
How strange that she can't see how wrong it is her playing the pity me card when her best friend has a cancer diagnosis ...
And that boob check post...once again ill judged ...her jiggling about in that way in lingerie ...message is lost.

She put this song up saying its her and Robbie then next story were fine stop reading into things and then she is having breakfast on Hayley honest so self orientated
Attention seeking at its shallowest, neediest and most self absorbed best ..just when you think she can't get any worse !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s posted a sad song about her relationship then has a passive aggressive dig when people are probably asking if she’s ok? God forbid someone shows concern.

People have acknowledged this extra long pity party she’s been throwing herself, it’s all she’s been banging in about for the past month being vague as duck

Reactions: 4
The passively thanks people who have shown concern like actually duck off George had enough of your tit now

Reactions: 2

When I found a lump in my boob it was the least sexy thing ever, I was literally just lying there in an evening watching TV and my boob felt a bit weird so checked and yep there was a lump. I don't get why we're sexualising boobs here, cancer is pretty serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When I found a lump in my boob it was the least sexy thing ever, I was literally just lying there in an evening watching TV and my boob felt a bit weird so checked and yep there was a lump. I don't get why we're sexualising boobs here, cancer is pretty serious.
So sorry 😞 she sexualises everything and then moans about being sexualised

Reactions: 5
So sorry 😞 she sexualises everything and then moans about being sexualised
I don't get her at all, I think the shift to Instagram back years ago changed her audience so dramatically and she went on the defensive but then she liked the attention so she carried on trying to be sexy. If you look at her blog it's so informative!

Reactions: 2
Is that why? I never knew why she hated her.
I've just had a nosey at her instagram and it's so boring.
I remember that show well because someone I vaguely know was on it. Georgina didn't get signed by an agency because they said she was too short but then Tess Holliday got signed even though she's shorter and Georgina was furious!

I've followed FFFB for ages and have just caught up with this thread. Like some others said I used to really like her when she wore clothes that felt like something I could buy and wear too (which I did a couple of times) but it seems like she's just got more and more touchy and high strung about everything and it just comes over as stroppy and ungrateful. Like I'm sure she has stress related to blogging as a job but it doesn't have a lot of the pressures that a 'regular' job has either. I really feel like her content was much more relatable and enjoyable when it was something she did alongside her job, instead of it being her job.

Reactions: 9
I remember that show well because someone I vaguely know was on it. Georgina didn't get signed by an agency because they said she was too short but then Tess Holliday got signed even though she's shorter and Georgina was furious!

I've followed FFFB for ages and have just caught up with this thread. Like some others said I used to really like her when she wore clothes that felt like something I could buy and wear too (which I did a couple of times) but it seems like she's just got more and more touchy and high strung about everything and it just comes over as stroppy and ungrateful. Like I'm sure she has stress related to blogging as a job but it doesn't have a lot of the pressures that a 'regular' job has either. I really feel like her content was much more relatable and enjoyable when it was something she did alongside her job, instead of it being her job.
I don't follow her, but have been having a loot at her stories and she seems like a different person.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.