Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she knows she’s losing her audience and rather than using that awareness to take stock and evaluate why, she’s going on the offensive and lashing out like a toddler.

Reactions: 4
I think she knows she’s losing her audience and rather than using that awareness to take stock and evaluate why, she’s going on the offensive and lashing out like a toddler.
Yeah, nothing new there. I mean, there is not one influencer that doesn’t get criticised or called out for their behaviour... Successful ones decide to not engage in negativity or actually listen to what their followers have to say and make changes where needed. But not Georgina. She always get defensive and snarls and lashes out at most times valid points being made. I don’t think I have ever encountered a more high strung, defensive and verbally aggressive person. She must be highly unpleasant to be around. Imagine having to tiptoe around her all the time to avoid her going ballistic.

Reactions: 5
But not Georgina. She always get defensive and snarls and lashes out at most times valid points being made. I don’t think I have ever encountered a more high strung, defensive and verbally aggressive person. She must be highly unpleasant to be around. Imagine having to tiptoe around her all the time to avoid her going ballistic.
Can you imagine if she had a ‘real’ job? She’d be a complete nightmare flipping out at the smallest things. The fact is we all have aspects of our jobs we don’t like but adults put on their big girl pants and get on with it rather than throw tantrums. It’s embarrassing.

Can you imagine if she had a ‘real’ job? She’d be a complete nightmare flipping out at the smallest things. The fact is we all have aspects of our jobs we don’t like but adults put on their big girl pants and get on with it rather than throw tantrums. It’s embarrassing.
She wouldn’t survive. Wouldn’t last a week.

Reactions: 3
Must be tres awkward that other women model her 'robe collection ' so much better ( and properly) than she does.

Honestly how affention seeking does she want to be i can emphasis with most people her i wanna tell go get a bleeping grip bored of the im dealing with stuff but I won't share yet shares every other aspect of her life

Reactions: 1
Honestly how affention seeking does she want to be i can emphasis with most people her i wanna tell go get a bleeping grip bored of the im dealing with stuff but I won't share yet shares every other aspect of her life
And how inappropriate is it for her to leech off Hayley having cancer? Following both of them looks like she is actually suffering more than Hayley who has all the right to talk about it and express how shite things are. I think deep down Georgina can’t stand someone getting more attention.

Last edited:
There she goes again with the Fanny waxing... NO ONE CARES GEORGINA.
After all the juvenile names she has used to name her vulva she still managed to find a new one... Jamjar...

Reactions: 6
There she goes again with the Fanny waxing... NO ONE CARES GEORGINA.
After all the juvenile names she has used to name her vulva she still managed to find a new one... Jamjar...
Nobody is interested, except her perv followers

Nobody is remotely interested in the crap she eats. All it does when she makes those kind of posts is highlight what a shite pallette she has...

Her teeth man ...seriously - all the whiteness does is draw attention to how horribly pointy they all are.

Nobody is remotely interested in the crap she eats. All it does when she makes those kind of posts is highlight what a shite pallette she has...

Her teeth man ...seriously - all the whiteness does is draw attention to how horribly pointy they all are.
They are really bad. And her still smacking her lips after having eaten makes them even more noticeable. She does that all the time, start recording stories still slobbering down her food. It really grinds my gears.

Reactions: 4
Every meal she posts resembles something my dog has thrown up ...and what's with the nasty chipped plates and bowls 🤢

Those two pair of jeans are pretty ugly😂 and the belly part especially

Those two pair of jeans are pretty ugly😂 and the belly part especially
Its also how she styles things...who knots their t shirts under their boobs like that in winter ? ...she has a knack of making everything look cheap and grubby...

• Haha
Does she seriously claim to have perfect skin due to her 9 step routine?? GIRL... Take a look in the mirror 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.