Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs some eyelashes to go with all that glue ...grim.! And the constant eating on camera is disgusting..anyone else just swiping through her now and not bothering to listen to her ?

Reactions: 5
At least she cleaned that corner of the kitchen for her cooking photo shoot

That cat still hates her

• Haha
So Hayley reads here as well... She just addressed the wish list in her stories. Well yeah of course she was taking advantage of the situation, not sooner than she put out her diagnosis she put a wish list up for people to treat her because she has cancer. Doesn’t matter if people asked her to buy her stuff, she could have set up a fundraiser for research instead, yet she chose to have people spend money towards her. Bad taste.

Reactions: 9
You know - it makes sense why Hayley and George are friends. They are all about the individual instead of the collective. How is that not in poor taste - I have cancer, pop on my Amazon and buy me some gifts? How is that ever perceived as ok?
If she needed money for expenses whilst getting treatment or wanted to people to donate in her name to her local NHS cancer ward then I applaud her, but this self centred approach is appalling to me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You know - it makes sense why Hayley and George are friends. They are all about the individual instead of the collective. How is that not in poor taste - I have cancer, pop on my Amazon and buy me some gifts? How is that ever perceived as ok?
If she needed money for expenses whilst getting treatment or wanted to people to donate in her name to her local NHS cancer ward then I applaud her, but this self centred approach is appalling to me
She brought up the whole thing saying that she was insecure and uncomfortable with putting it back up because of the comments we made but it seems like it was never down, and within the half hour she had new bullshit items added to her list!! Seems more like she is just pushing her wish list and letting people know she has it than really feeling uncomfortable about it now isn’t it?

Reactions: 6
So Hayley reads here as well... She just addressed the wish list in her stories. Well yeah of course she was taking advantage of the situation, not sooner than she put out her diagnosis she put a wish list up for people to treat her because she has cancer. Doesn’t matter if people asked her to buy her stuff, she could have set up a fundraiser for research instead, yet she chose to have people spend money towards her. Bad taste.
It's a gentle reminder for her followers that she has an Amazon wishlist and that they are more than welcome to go on and contribute graciously.
She's a total disgrace!! I've known a lot of cancer patients though my life, I've lost my own dearest mum to cancer in my 20's. The last thing you think of, when having a cancer diagnosis is buying some decoration item for your home, let alone receiving gifts from strangers. What is the point? How shallow and empty headed she is.
She draws the attention of her followers on the awful tattlers to dismiss her own disgusting behaviour. But we can see you, I can see you dirty w****
Sorry but that pisses me off.

Reactions: 4
Can see why her and George are mates tbh on the beg all the time.

They're disgusting the pair of the them profiting out of cancer cos yea I'm sure getting free tit is gonna make you feel better and George how am I gonna live new car. That fat chat.podcast is detrimental tbh it needs banning Rivke seemed the nice one but who knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.