Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely HATED Tess didn’t she cos she “stole” a job from her wasn’t it?
Is that why? I never knew why she hated her.
I've just had a nosey at her instagram and it's so boring.

Reactions: 2
What the hell is this picture? I think this is the worst picture I have seen of her. She looks ridiculous. And her belly being squished out of the corset to give her this huge FUPA. 🤮
Why is the corset too short? She's not exactly too tall for most corsets in the size she should be wearing so what is going on with it?

Why is the corset too short? She's not exactly too tall for most corsets in the size she should be wearing so what is going on with it?
She seems to be squashing herself into corsets that are too small...considering her best mate makes the corsets it's all a bit strange and not exactly a great ad for her business!

Reactions: 4
Such an hypocrite. Criticising the thin influencers. Not very positive, is it?
It has to start somewhere and it's good. Most "normal sized" women are also self-conscious and they will better identify to someone who looks like an "ideal" version of them. Looks like she's projecting her own insecurities and knows her followers will do the same.
And I remember her, few years ago, insisting that she didn't identify with the BO PO movement and didn't consider herself a BO PO influencer because they were too radical and she loved a photoshop or a filter occasionally and wasn't against losing weight or doing surgery or BOTOX. She loved to be surrounded by Lisa Foggin and all her thin friends too.
She's so inconsistent and goes with the wind.

Reactions: 6
Especially as she is also guilty of posting all size sister solidarity stuff ...I remember seeing all the anti bopo indignation years ago too ...strange how she suddenly embraces it all and cashes in on it regularly ! ...stinks of hypocrisy but let's face it that is her middle name on many occasions

Reactions: 3
Is that why? I never knew why she hated her.
I've just had a nosey at her instagram and it's so boring.
I can’t really remember the reasons behind it but i’m sure she was bitching about her in that programme she was in on channel 4

And she has hers custom made by Rosie so they should fit perfectly. She is a terrible advertisement for her work !!

Reactions: 1
Such an hypocrite. Criticising the thin influencers. Not very positive, is it?
It has to start somewhere and it's good. Most "normal sized" women are also self-conscious and they will better identify to someone who looks like an "ideal" version of them. Looks like she's projecting her own insecurities and knows her followers will do the same.
And I remember her, few years ago, insisting that she didn't identify with the BO PO movement and didn't consider herself a BO PO influencer because they were too radical and she loved a photoshop or a filter occasionally and wasn't against losing weight or doing surgery or BOTOX. She loved to be surrounded by Lisa Foggin and all her thin friends too.
She's so inconsistent and goes with the wind.
Totally agree I stopped bothering with her after the inconsistencies of what she portrays she's just as vile on fat chat tbh just tear others down because you're insecure

Reactions: 3
I can’t really remember the reasons behind it but i’m sure she was bitching about her in that programme she was in on channel 4

And she has hers custom made by Rosie so they should fit perfectly. She is a terrible advertisement for her work !!
I remember that show, she tried to get signed by a model agency and went on about how she'd lost weight.

Totally agree I stopped bothering with her after the inconsistencies of what she portrays she's just as vile on fat chat tbh just tear others down because you're insecure
She's one of those that thinks it funny to use humour to be little people and situations..she's also an expert at everything and a master of none...nobody in their right mind should take advice from someone as emotionally unstable as she is.

What's the situation with her Hubby? I read on here that they don't share a room?

Reactions: 1
I find that really odd
Wouldn’t be for me that’s for sure, but this subject comes up on another forum I’m on and quite a few women say they do it and it works for them, or that they wish they could. Idk, I guess it’s not so crazy that two people can be in love but still prefer to have their own rooms to sleep in. Like I say, not for me, I really miss having someone to sleep with now I’m single, but I’m not gonna bash her for this one. Just this one tho...

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t be for me that’s for sure, but this subject comes up on another forum I’m on and quite a few women say they do it and it works for them, or that they wish they could. Idk, I guess it’s not so crazy that two people can be in love but still prefer to have their own rooms to sleep in. Like I say, not for me, I really miss having someone to sleep with now I’m single, but I’m not gonna bash her for this one. Just this one tho...
I kinda agree on this one too. My hubby snores something rotten and i can’t sleep if he is in bed

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.