Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hayley just posted a picture of the pile of gifts people got her... I am speechless... Poor taste... So given the fact so many people bought her stuff she made sure to add more stuff so she can keep taking advantage of peoples kindness. Wouldn’t want the wishlist to become empty of course... 🤮
Greedy and shameless and I guess no one is challenging it because she is ill...didn't realise cancer switched of your moral compass !

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I find George to be very a negative person on instagram. Her constant moaning is actually quite irritating. As my mum used to say, there is always someone who has it worse than you so be grateful. Not to say that you can't ever moan or feel a bit sorry for yourself because of course we call can, but come on!!!

Reactions: 8
Hayley just posted a picture of the pile of gifts people got her... I am speechless... Poor taste... So given the fact so many people bought her stuff she made sure to add more stuff so she can keep taking advantage of peoples kindness. Wouldn’t want the wishlist to become empty of course... 🤮
What can I say, people are also a bit dumb, aren't they? Good-hearted but the level of naivety.

Attachments

• Angry
What can I say, people are also a bit dumb, aren't they? Good-hearted but the level of naivety.
Money that could've gone towards a cancer charity or research....

could she not have bought the fluffy socks herself ? No one is forcing people to send her items i understand that but it is such an abuse of her platform to do what she is doing ...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm so disappointed with Hayley she always so much more genuine and down to earth but this is in bad taste.

As for George everyone can have a moan but she's always banging on about stuff that she has no clue about and has the attitude of my views are correct you don't dare disagree. Her modelling IGTV done around frequently asked questions around a blog post she did. Could she be anymore self absorbed Ironically George has all information on her blog which must be gathered in dust as I can't remember the last time she wrote a blog post

Reactions: 8
I just looked at the prices for her Yummy Gummy latex line 🥴 wonder if anyone is buying it? The designs don’t seem very “in” to me 🤔

Reactions: 3
I just looked at the prices for her Yummy Gummy latex line 🥴 wonder if anyone is buying it? The designs don’t seem very “in” to me 🤔
Yes ...one of the skater dresses is priced at £280 ! She is delusional!

• Haha
  • Wow
Another dress post completely misjudged ...again... why does she insist on wearing a corset with a dress that is free flowing and then adding a belt that sits in the wrong place on the dress ...she really is soo clueless about styling ....

Reactions: 4
Another dress post completely misjudged ...again... why does she insist on wearing a corset with a dress that is free flowing and then adding a belt that sits in the wrong place on the dress ...she really is soo clueless about styling ....
I feel so petty that I noticed the belt - it irritates me when it doesn’t sit on the seam line

The corset pees more off more than the belt if she's that body neutral then show your true shape as the corset makes her more hourglass seeing her unedited briefly in stories her body is completely different. I've no issue with her being bigger just be transparent equally clothes need to be shown true fit not on an altered shape more irritating than a filter

Reactions: 5
I feel so petty that I noticed the belt - it irritates me when it doesn’t sit on the seam line
Not petty at all ...its not the kind of dress that needs a belt ...and certainly not a shiny gold flashy one...

The corset pees more off more than the belt if she's that body neutral then show your true shape as the corset makes her more hourglass seeing her unedited briefly in stories her body is completely different. I've no issue with her being bigger just be transparent equally clothes need to be shown true fit not on an altered shape more irritating than a filter
And a corset with a shirred bust dress ?? Why would you do that!!

Reactions: 2
Not petty at all ...its not the kind of dress that needs a belt ...and certainly not a shiny gold flashy one...

And a corset with a shirred bust dress ?? Why would you do that!!
It looks awful! So out of proportion. It annoys me so much how she bangs on about being body positive and loving the skin you are in, yet misleads her followers like this. She looks extremely cinched in. That belt being so out of place 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

So someone gifted Georgina chocolate for going through a bad time and she literally said: “I should go through some rough tit more often, I’ve got some very generous people”. 🤮🤮🤮🤮 She is just disgusting. What poor taste you have, riding the wave of your friend being sick. duck off Georgina.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So someone gifted Georgina chocolate for going through a bad time and she literally said: “I should go through some rough tit more often, I’ve got some very generous people”. 🤮🤮🤮🤮 She is just disgusting. What poor taste you have, riding the wave of your friend being sick. duck off Georgina.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing either!! She's a joke

She literally needs to exit the blogging world she's way past her time now nothing she does is interesting or new and she's actually becoming such a negative influence the way she talks about plus size like cmon 🙄

Reactions: 7
Honestly I used to really enjoy her blog back in the day she was refreshing now she seems so salty and actually negative towards slimmer people even listening to her fat chat podcast she spouts stuff that actually is uncomfortable to listen to. I don't think she is particularly happy in her skin she lost loads of weight before her wedding and seems to glide over that. Her oversharing of some aspects of her life then being coy on other aspects she knows to play the system. Her self entitlement is way over the top and reason for the her 1% engagement is probably she has tons of spam accounts following and also her pictures are edited way too much and hers styling is shite
I used to read her blog, don't follow her on Instagram. I remember that she lost weight for her wedding and I may be wrong but she always seemed to go on about to wanting to lose weight. I remember she seemed to hate Tess Daly and tried to become a plus size model. She sounds really annoying now and can't believe she's ripped loads of people off to buy a car.

I used to read her blog, don't follow her on Instagram. I remember that she lost weight for her wedding and I may be wrong but she always seemed to go on about to wanting to lose weight. I remember she seemed to hate Tess Daly and tried to become a plus size model. She sounds really annoying now and can't believe she's ripped loads of people off to buy a car.
She absolutely HATED Tess didn’t she cos she “stole” a job from her wasn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.