Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I'm sorry she has been diagnosed with cancer but as she did quite an informative igtv about her gynea issues perhaps maybe sharing information for other women and promoting donating to good causes such as cancer awareness would be more appropriate. This is is self entitled and tacky. I have work with cancer patients and you know what not one of them ever promotes there amazon wishlist
A wishlist to me is something I put the things I really want in and I'm saving up for ....her wishlist was created with the sole intention of cashing in as she only added the items on 20th, same day as her post. It all leaves a very bad taste that she appears to be using her illness for financial and material gain.

It never ceases to amaze me how these so called influencers use any opportunity to cash in.

Reactions: 11
A wishlist to me is something I put the things I really want in and I'm saving up for ....her wishlist was created with the sole intention of cashing in as she only added the items on 20th, same day as her post. It all leaves a very bad taste that she appears to be using her illness for financial and material gain.

It never ceases to amaze me how these so called influencers use any opportunity to cash in.
Yep same but I'd never dream of asking complete strangers to purchase me stuff for me its never appropriate but especially now People have lost jobs and income. I'm not sure how receiving presents really makes a cancer diagnosis a softer blow however good the prognosis.

The self entitlement astounds me George annoyed me with her poor me routine in lockdown yet seems to be doing well even promoting a flipping drink brand now

Reactions: 5
Yep same but I'd never dream of asking complete strangers to purchase me stuff for me its never appropriate but especially now People have lost jobs and income. I'm not sure how receiving presents really makes a cancer diagnosis a softer blow however good the prognosis.

The self entitlement astounds me George annoyed me with her poor me routine in lockdown yet seems to be doing well even promoting a flipping drink brand now
A drink that she didn't particularly like when she tried it a few weeks ago ! Just goes to prove, once again, if the price is right they will flog any old tat !

Reactions: 4
I am truly disappointed in curvesncurlsuk. She always seemed like she had more integrity and brains than Georgina, who knows no shame as we all know. But it turns out they are both the same. I find it disgusting and very poor taste to put up a wish list and a PayPal because she got cancer. I agree that she could have put up a link to donate to charity instead.

Reactions: 6
I agree with you all. Not sure how a fish-shaped jug is gonna help her with cancer treatment. I can understand the mindfulness stuff she has on there, but still, it leaves a bad taste.

ETA: Just checked and she has added more stuff today, including an instant camera that costs over £100! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Hayley’s diagnosis is such sad news. But she’s really disappointed me using it as an opportunity to beg. I wonder how many people ‘asked’ her to share the wish list and PayPal 🤔

Reactions: 1
Hayley’s diagnosis is such sad news. But she’s really disappointed me using it as an opportunity to beg. I wonder how many people ‘asked’ her to share the wish list and PayPal 🤔
Still, even if so many people would have asked, it is very bad taste... I couldn’t imagine myself putting up a wishlist because people pity me. So tacky.

Reactions: 1
People were probably wanting to send her flowers or cards or something, but she’s like “oh forget that, here’s my Wishlist!” 😂🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a serious (potentially mortal) disease (although she has apparently and fortunately a very positive diagnosis), buy me a big jug. I will be fine.

• Haha
Did she also not fancy speaking out about her mate Stephanie Yeboah being exposed as an anti semite? She seems to jump on any other social injustice

Reactions: 2
Did she also not fancy speaking out about her mate Stephanie Yeboah being exposed as an anti semite? She seems to jump on any other social injustice
I don't know.i've only seen Dani Vanier talking about it. I was wondering who were the other influencers that defended her.

Last edited:
Personally, I wouldn't even have my friends buying me gifts from wishlist in these circumstances, never mind people on Instagram.

Doesn't matter how much she whitens her teeth they are seriously awful..all pointy and gollomy 🥴

"How did I get into modelling?"
Thanks George for the always new content 🤣

• Haha
"How did I get into modelling?"
Thanks George for the always new content 🤣
Lol !!! Model ?! She's clueless ! She could do with attending a modelling class herself...all the weird faces she pulls and the disjointed arm positions...I find it hilarious that she thinks she can advise others on this !

Hayley just posted a picture of the pile of gifts people got her... I am speechless... Poor taste... So given the fact so many people bought her stuff she made sure to add more stuff so she can keep taking advantage of peoples kindness. Wouldn’t want the wishlist to become empty of course... 🤮

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.