Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #10 Qs but no As, leaving but she stays, monologues for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it but I think she's taking the piss if she's trying to imply that's her nipple ! We all know her boobs are at her waist and her nipples point left to right ..she's flashed them enough times on Instagram...accidentally of course šŸ™„
Thats exactly why she shared it. It's a very flattering angle

Reactions: 6
I see it but I think she's taking the piss if she's trying to imply that's her nipple ! We all know her boobs are at her waist and her nipples point left to right ..she's flashed them enough times on Instagram...accidentally of course šŸ™„
This is a contrived picture, I imagine she's had to hoik and tape her tit just for this weird posed picture .... my kids had the light projector things, and never once did a discernable shadow appear, let alone a fully defined shadow of a nipple. She's absolutely off her bleeping nut.

Reactions: 19
Oh I see it now! How embarrassing. There is no way her boob looks like that! I have similar sized chest and they (or anyone's in fact) are in no way that shape, especially breast feeding. Looks like a fake tit to me šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Get a life George, seriously, get a life. Go love your baby...reckon she's addicted to looking here as well

Reactions: 5
She for sure reads Tattle because since this was shared last night she has changed her emoji to a padlock and key!
Hi George! Maybe spend your time looking after your baby instead of reading here!
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what an actual loser! Is she a 12 year old?
Itā€™s giving major, ā€œhave never grown up from a teenager, changed my emoji look at me / MSN messenger vibes!ā€
still baffles my brain sheā€™s around the same age as me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what an actual loser! Is she a 12 year old?
Itā€™s giving major, ā€œhave never grown up from a teenager, changed my emoji look at me / MSN messenger vibes!ā€
still baffles my brain sheā€™s around the same age as me!
Sums it up...she presents as so immature.

Reactions: 3
She for sure reads Tattle because since this was shared last night she has changed her emoji to a padlock and key!
Hi George! Maybe spend your time looking after your baby instead of reading here!
Changed her handle as well. George this thread died when you pissed off after your tantrum that quite frankly a toddler would find embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Changed her handle as well. George this thread died when you pissed off after your tantrum that quite frankly a toddler would find embarrassing
If she really wanted to be anonymous, she'd have gotten rid of the same old photo pregnant photo she uses.. clearly wants to be found... *rolls eyes*.

When I first started following her and she said she didn't have friends, I felt sorry for her.. but now, NOW it's so crystal clear why she hasn't got a single friend! It baffles me why Robbie is still with her, or is she the best he can do for himself? I once knew a girl who convinced her boyfriend that he wouldn't be able to do better than her and he ended up marrying her.. she, too, was insufferable, but he always thought he could do no better.. I bet that's the scenario here.. the man seems to be the puppet and she the puppet master..

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m really struggling why somebody would go on about being bullied and trolled, post tonnes of stupid things about behaviour and being kind, and then posts a womanā€™s account name and photo because she didnā€™t like something she said. Or tweets viciously about her own stepmother, far more viciously than a lot of posts here. A lot of folk here are like me, used to be a fan, liked her, found her to be really changing and difficult, and not generally a nice person.

Reactions: 16
ā€œIā€™ll go somewhere theyā€™ll never find me.ā€

*opens another Insta account with real name and same photo weā€™ve all seen a million times*

So, next door then. Youā€™ve literally moved next door. Not even around the corner to a different platform. Next. Door.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
ā€œIā€™ll go somewhere theyā€™ll never find me.ā€

*opens another Insta account with real name and same photo weā€™ve all seen a million times*

So, next door then. Youā€™ve literally moved next door. Not even around the corner to a different platform. Next. Door.
She's not going to get the validation of the adoration after an hour's reflection gazing from a couple of hundred blue ticks, is she. She'll be adding plebs left, right and centre.

Has it been mentioned here that George used to be friends with Grace Victory? Not sure if Iā€™ve read that somewhere?
I know Grace and Sophie Payne seem friendly on insta, and Sophie follows Georgeā€™s ā€œprivate but still not hiddenā€ insta.
So wondered if this was a little jibe at George on Graceā€™s story today?

Attachments

A girl I used to work with was really good friends with her at one point (I donā€™t think I bothered mentioning this before as no point, I donā€™t know any details about their friendship) but looks like theyā€™re not following each other any moreā€¦she really canā€™t hang on to friends can she

A girl I used to work with was really good friends with her at one point (I donā€™t think I bothered mentioning this before as no point, I donā€™t know any details about their friendship) but looks like theyā€™re not following each other any moreā€¦she really canā€™t hang on to friends can she
Can you imagine what a friendship with a narcissist would be like? It would be them gloating, bragging and talking incessantly about themselves.. George is the type that takes, takes, takes, but never gives back.. ever. Imagine telling her you have some life threatening condition, to which she'd respond "what about me and the years of infertility.. the needles I had to inject and the trauma I suffered during birth"... that's the type of person she is.. it's no wonder she has no friends.. friendship is a two-way street, which is what Georgina Cox doesn't not comprehend... the whole world revolves around her.. she's the star of the show... :sick:

Can you imagine what a friendship with a narcissist would be like? It would be them gloating, bragging and talking incessantly about themselves.. George is the type that takes, takes, takes, but never gives back.. ever. Imagine telling her you have some life threatening condition, to which she'd respond "what about me and the years of infertility.. the needles I had to inject and the trauma I suffered during birth"... that's the type of person she is.. it's no wonder she has no friends.. friendship is a two-way street, which is what Georgina Cox doesn't not comprehend... the whole world revolves around her.. she's the star of the show... :sick:
I knew some one like this. I was like 15 saying how painful my sunburn was to a friend and he was like well imagine having 3rd degree burn from a house fire,I had to put up with thatā€¦
bleeping hell mate, I hate people like it

Reactions: 3
This is why I wonder how Hayley feels, with all sheā€™s been through hearing George moan about being a mum must hurt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.