Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #10 Qs but no As, leaving but she stays, monologues for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby is younger than hers and I occasionally put something down because it can be cold/a shock which startles him awake when I’m trying to do a drowsy change and get him back in bed. But that’s at like 4am on these icy nights on a plastic mat in his room that needs a new window. And that’s a couple of times a week, not part of my system. Normally it’s fine/our main changing mat is a Shnuggle foamy kind that doesn’t get cold.
Just seems like an extra thing to launder/make the house look scruffy tbh.

Reactions: 5
My baby pood on my mother in law the other day. Funnily enough said mother in law DID NOT strip naked in my living room. She cleaned the baby up, wiped any bits off her and headed home where she then showered and changed her clothes.

George is seriously deranged!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My baby pood on my mother in law the other day. Funnily enough said mother in law DID NOT strip naked in my living room. She cleaned the baby up, wiped any bits off her and headed home where she then showered and changed her clothes.

George is seriously deranged!!!
I think she just loves getting naked.. any excuse to strip off.. !! Surprised she wears clothes, tbh.. maybe has a perv who lives next door so gives him a show.. she really is a strange lady..

Reactions: 9
Why does she put Muslim clothes on the changing mat? Isn’t the whole point that they’re wipe clean?
She doesn't have to clean it does she? That's the doula-cleaners job. It's a shame the doula hasn't told her about cleaning the baby in the sink, it'd save her so much time, mess and stress

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She doesn't have to clean it does she? That's the doula-cleaners job. It's a shame the doula hasn't told her about cleaning the baby in the sink, it'd save her so much time, mess and stress
Have you seen the disgusting state of her kitchen? The doula would have to bleach the whole area first and move the 3,000 condiments she's too lazy to put in a cupboard that are spread across her kitchen surfaces!

Her completely unnecessary drama about a poopy nappy that wasn't that bad if it hadn't leaked onto the donut thing...and I doubt she stripped naked...but it all helps get her the weird attention she craves as well as keeps the pervs interested ...

Reactions: 6
She's lost another load of followers.. Friday and last night were the two big days.. Also, her #ad was rubbish.. reading off a script, it honestly looked like she couldn't care less... but she needs to get paid, so she begrudgingly did it.. then she tries to engage, not cos she cares, but cos she wants to see how many people entered her discount code..

1641378265807.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you seen the disgusting state of her kitchen? The doula would have to bleach the whole area first and move the 3,000 condiments she's too lazy to put in a cupboard that are spread across her kitchen surfaces!

Her completely unnecessary drama about a poopy nappy that wasn't that bad if it hadn't leaked onto the donut thing...and I doubt she stripped naked...but it all helps get her the weird attention she craves as well as keeps the pervs interested ...
Home was already disgusting before pregnancy, when they were just two (grubby) adults in a big house... imagine now with the excuse of always having to hold the baby.

Reactions: 6
I never understand these TikTok’s just demonstrating all the toys people have. Who is it for other than the engagement of the pervs??

Home was already disgusting before pregnancy, when they were just two (grubby) adults in a big house... imagine now with the excuse of always having to hold the baby.
Two grubby adults with rats... says it all..... those rats would have been loving life in their abode....

I never understand these TikTok’s just demonstrating all the toys people have. Who is it for other than the engagement of the pervs??
why doesn't she just set up an onlyfans page with her tits, poo, wee and vibrators? 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So wait a minute … the woman that would rather piss and tit herself than put a baby down …was that panicked about a bit of baby poo on her she had to strip of … yeah ok 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine if someone said that about “WoNKy”? Ngl kinda wanna see that happen. Imagine the rage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.