Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #10 Qs but no As, leaving but she stays, monologues for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Payne did have a traumatic birth and her little lad had a NICU stay and as a result of his birth they do not know what the future holds for him in term of potential long term effects. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen her post about anything along these lines (I'd understand if she did).

Yet here is George posting about birth trauma after what appears to be an idealistic birth.
Just shocking.
She really has no shame!! There is no topic she wouldn’t dare delve into despite how out of her scope it is!!
she needs a lesson in staying the hell in her lane!
I just hope that these stupid miscalculated posts of hers will wake other people up to her utter awfulness!!
48 comments in 5 hours on her latest post with an audience of 330k speaks volumes though I’d say, shocking engagement so I think it’s safe to say the majority of her following can see her for what she is.

Reactions: 11
Those bullying posts are pure DARVO - deny, attack, reverse victim and offender. Classic narcissist.

I genuinely think she "accidentally" on purpose posted her daughter's name publicly so it would be talked about here and she could posit herself as a victim. Anyone who has ever dealt with anyone like her in real life will recognise that kind of convoluted, manipulative behaviour. Even negative attention is attention.

There's a reason she has no IRL friends.

Calling someone out on their poor behaviour is not bullying.
Interesting.. I hadn't considered that, but given she's a narcissist, this sounds very likely.. I feel sorry for her and I fear that if she doesn't get help STAT, she's going to get worse mentally... her child will suffer as a result..

Reactions: 2
My birth story Is horrific and I still cry when I think about it. Both me and my tiny baby were so close to death. Sounds like she had a normal birth, yet she wants to milk it and that pisses me off so much.
I used to be such a fffb fan, I was obsessed with what she was wearing, her posts, her make up, i wanted to be the plus size pin up too. I brought everything she sold, everything she advertised....
And now I can't stand her. She's toxic.

Reactions: 22
she even had the privileged luxury to hire a post natal doula to support her mental health and take some of the pressure off a couple of times a week, how dare she sit and insinuate she wants MORE post natal support!! What more does she want??
She hired the doula so she could sleep in and post rants on her instagram.. she wasn't going to let no baby reduce her sleeping hours!!!

She wants to barge herself into any label/community/movement she can.

She wants to be a champion of the infertility community and how painful it is yet has her baby.
She wants to be the ivf expert but only did two rounds before success.
She wants to claim she had a smooth and breezy delivery yet also traumatic and unsupported.
She wants to make money from plus size brands yet doesn’t want to be fat.

she can’t be everything! But whatever gets the most attention.
IVF expert when both rounds she got embryos.. her first round failed because her perfect embryo didn't implant. Big deal, that's common even when TTC naturally. The second round was also a good embryo which then went on to implant. So IVF expert my arse.

But everything else you said, spot on! She's a walking contradiction...

Reactions: 8
Sophie Payne did have a traumatic birth and her little lad had a NICU stay and as a result of his birth they do not know what the future holds for him in term of potential long term effects. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen her post about anything along these lines (I'd understand if she did).

Yet here is George posting about birth trauma after what appears to be an idealistic birth.
Just shocking.
Out of interest, what happened that they're telling Sophie that they don't know the long term effects? I know her birth was traumatic, but i didn't realise there was anything wrong with the bub?

Reactions: 2
Out of interest, what happened that they're telling Sophie that they don't know the long term effects? I know her birth was traumatic, but i didn't realise there was anything wrong with the bub?
He was starved of oxygen for a period at birth, sophie has said only time will tell if it has any long term effects on him.

Reactions: 4
He was starved of oxygen for a period at birth, sophie has said only time will tell if it has any long term effects on him.
and then you have Georgina BANGING ON about her bullshit "traumatic birth"??? she can't put herself in other people's shoes, can she? she can't see how much worse off others have it..
Her "traumatic" bullshit is about the original hospital not letting her have a photographer.. that's the trauma.. what the duck would she have called it if her baby was starved of oxygen during birth??????

so much for taking a break off SM.. haha.. she'll NEVER EVER leave SM, EVER!!!!! She's so addicted, she won't go anywhere! what she will do is get those who fawn over her to follow her on that gginacox account so she can continue to have people listen to her absolute bullshit nonsense.. she needs her ego to be inflated every single minute of every day..

she's such a loser.. an egotistical maniac.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Another one who had a traumatic birth is the girl from Made in Chelsea, she nearly died and she was hospitalised for 5 weeks after giving birth. She's still struggling now weeks on. Perhaps you need to go read her Instagram Georgina and then wind your neck in.

I really hope someone manages to get a comment on her post calling her out ( they will be blocked immediately!) But someone needs to address her absolute bollocks publicly, the woman is an absolute menace.

Reactions: 8
Making sofa nests for you wonderful women who have been through traumatic births. She has no right to dilute the meaning like that.

Argh. She drives me absolutely crazy and she is just so nasty about Robbie. She seems to be saying ‘I was able to have a child so I shouldn’t be punished’ - this in turn suggests that two infertile people together wouldn’t ‘deserve’ fertility treatment because children “wasn’t on the cards” for either of them.

It’s disgusting. To be clear though, that commenter is an absolute bellend.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Making sofa nests for you wonderful women who have been through traumatic births. She has no right to dilute the meaning like that.

Argh. She drives me absolutely crazy and she is just so nasty about Robbie. She seems to be saying ‘I was able to have a child so I shouldn’t be punished’ - this in turn suggests that two infertile people together wouldn’t ‘deserve’ fertility treatment because children “wasn’t on the cards” for either of them.

Commenter is a bellend BUT is she not in the wrong for showing the person’s name as per her definitions of bullying?

Reactions: 12
Commenter is a bellend BUT is she not in the wrong for showing the person’s name as per her definitions of bullying?
I was thinking the same thing. She tells the good people of tattle to scroll past her/unfollow her/etc etc, but she can't do the same, can she? The commenter is probably someone struggling with infertility or has adopted herself and can't understand why others didn't do what she did.. I mean, we all have our opinions, but why doesn't she ignore said commenter? By showing her face/name, she's asking her followers to go and bully that woman! She's the dictionary definition of BULLY!!!!

Reactions: 11
oh I didn’t even notice that! Should I report the post and get it taken from here so I can squiggle it?

Reactions: 6

I don’t agree with the commenter at all, but this just highlights exactly how much of a hypocrite she is. All those stories about bullying, yet she puts that story up today with the persons name. Obviously baiting her ‘loyal followers’ to message them.
She is just so self absorbed to see how wrong she is!

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to wonder if the birth photographer is one of her paid/contractual obligations. That would explain the urgency in changing hospitals to accommodate etc. Should be marked as an ad/partnership if so….naughty George. 💵💵

She's gloating and it can be triggering to other people who have had traumatic births she needs to read the room and be more self aware.

She made a load of fuss about formula feeding so she already had that angle covered if she couldn't get on with breastfeeding.

She goes on about her vaginal delivery and her birth photographer

In the grand scheme of parenting a vaginal delivery and breastfeeding don't make you a good parent

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to wonder if the birth photographer is one of her paid/contractual obligations. That would explain the urgency in changing hospitals to accommodate etc. Should be marked as an ad/partnership if so….naughty George. 💵💵
This is a good point! Would explain all the different posts and why she has done a post today about it (when she claims she is just back to fulfil contracts).

I think this one is genuine. She’s said before she’s likely to only have the one baby so she wanted everything going as she wanted it to. Probably the only reason she changed hospitals.

Makes me think of the girl in Willy Wonka who sings I want it now lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.